Autoflowers an photos

Got new round starting as my Maui waui N.Y Diesel an L.A Confidential finished flower I have 4 autoflowers White Widow, Gorilla Glue, Zkittles, Girl scout cookie extreme, an I have early miss germinating. An I also have 2photoperiods Purple Haze, Gold Leaf
Autoflowers

Photoperiods

9 Likes

You’re going to be busy. Happy daze ahead

4 Likes

Yes I will be a busy bee…lol So today I went to water my plants an as I go to water purple Haze the gnat trap I jus freshly made night before tipp over n it’s mix of soap n vinegar luckily it tipp over in spot of soil all the way along side of fabric pot way n it’s a 5 gall so there’s so room but I already flushed it some what jus that lil area but I wonder if I should give a nother good flush but jus on the half of soil that got the soap n vinegar in it n my plant should be fine I hope

1 Like

hope your girl recovers…praying to the hendrix god for you

1 Like

Purple Haze

peroxide plant lol she doing great

Gold leaf think I’ma leave her be. Jus little lst

3 Likes

Purple Haze

Soapy plant lol she doing great

Gold leaf think I’ma leave her be. Jus little lst

White Widow autoflower

Gorilla Glue autoflower

2 Likes

N Y Diesel baby look how big she is!!! I moved her from the 245 tent to my 336 tent she is such a lovely plant

@PurpNGold74 @Underthestairs @MeEasy @yoshi @Hellraiser @SilvaBack203

3 Likes

Looks great! Nice work

1 Like

Nice work :+1: on a pretty canopy

1 Like

I want that mini shovel! :laughing:

1 Like

getting the hang of it … healthy looking girl

1 Like

The shovel came with a pack of yellow sticky traps… It’s such cool lil shovel…

1 Like

Yessir have had few nice runs but this girl really opened up she tripled her size since I flipped light… @MeEasy @Underthestairs yea she looking really nice n her canopy is lovely, she spread out so nice

2 Likes

That’s so cool! You’re a lucky lucky guy! :rofl::rofl: I will find myself one

1 Like

@Retiredoldguy @Underthestairs @MeEasy @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @SilvaBack203 so I was going over foxfarms schedule an they say to only use beastie blooms during week 7, an then to follow up with Cha ching weeks 8-9-10 etc .but yet the best times to bulk up buds is during weeks 4-6 in flower… an I have has some good results an some okay results however I gave N.Y Diesel beastie blooms on her 7th week n idk I’m not to willing on giving her Cha ching before her flowers even build up… Or am I reading schedule wrong

1 Like

Idk sorry not familiar with the brand. I would follow the schedule

LSD autoflower 2nd time grow week 4 of Flower. I fucked up and i need a new lights because the 2 on the right are real longated

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not much help with those nutrients

Killing it man…u on auto pilot now those girls look healthy and beautiful

1 Like

I’m not familiar with any of the bloom booster nutrients so id be guessing or lying

2 Likes