Autoflowers 100% organic (WATER&WALK GROW)

7CAEC46B-F4EB-498D-92BF-7A95E6E62CD4FB638193-D132-4993-9DDD-C4D48184D248FE0A89EA-485B-448B-BC94-A1435838AB79Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… This text will be hiddenFirsttimer here as well not sure if im in the right forum or not but here goes ok i am 34 days into my first time lol i decided to give the autos a try got the auto mix pack which was awesome by the way. All 15 germinated in wet paper towel. think doing jsealed room 12x6x8 foot cellar underground in the middle of nowhere so my ventilation is awesome but i live im the middle of nowhere down here no neighbors anyways im using Kind soil fully nuted

[details=“Summary”]

This text will be hidden

[/details for 12 weeks 3 lbs per planter and all i do is water every 2-3 days but i didnt know they would get so big I started all 15 same time but i lost 4 in seedling stage. Anywho the dimensions and specs on my grow room are 12’ longx6’tallx7’wide using Mylar around bottom of room. Using her Ozarka natural spring-water which is about 6.0-6.3 ph 185ppm the girls love it. lighting i use a mix of LED/COBB RED 1800 watt for flowering its centered at about 18-20” above canopy, a 300 and a 600 watt full spectrum mars lighting on outside of foot print got a 600 watt hps open reflector and on the other side 450 watt hps open reflector wing total wattage is 3200 really need about 42-4500 for that many. But i posted pics from last night the blue berries are so beautiful and thick with bud already still got 28-30 more days to go

2 Likes

Welcome to the best forum!
Some pictures are not uploaded. From what I see you have to wait more than 1 month… Maybe 2 sorry.

Thanks m8 i wouldnt care if i had to wait a year ,be worth it !!! Im impressed with the quality of the autoflowers especially the blueberry and Northern lights just completed my first order of 20 WWAF AND ANOTHER MIX PACK

1 Like

Nice… Keep it busy!

It looks like there is something like mildew on then surface under your plants. If this is your grow area I would remove those plants and clean it asap.

It could also just be the pics.

Welcome to the forum and growing the Autos are awesome.

Sometimes a little funny about pH swings and many of them need a monthly dose of cal-mag in flower, but other than that, they are awesome.

Most will finish in 90 days, start to finish! @dowencarson