Autoflower topping

hope its a female

4 Likes

I topped this Northern lights AUTO between 3rd and 4th node. Then Lst. She 72 days from sprout here.

7 Likes

@OldGypsy That is looking great. Do you have a journal for it. I would be interested in seeing how far along you were before you topped it. I am liking what I see. Simple and super productive :+1:

2 Likes

Thankyou @Not2SureYet. I do have a journal of this plant. It’s called "First grow in 25 years THC(things have changed) I’ll tag you in it. :slightly_smiling_face::v:

6 Likes

Thanks. It looks like I am following. :grin: And am way behind. Like in another town :grimacing: Things are moving fast in here

2 Likes

@OldGypsy can you tag me like to check it out!

1 Like

Yes sir. @Smalls

1 Like

If you don’t mind tagging me along as well OldGypsy it would be much appreciated. That is a BEAUTIFUL girl and exactly what i’m wanting/trying to absorb a knowledgebase of.

2 Likes

You got it @TheVirginian

1 Like

1 Like

I topped above the third node with my Blue Dream Auto and got 6 nice tops. I found out afterwards that topping autos was frowned upon. Very little training was needed. It is working out ok this time, but I can’t recommend it. Mid flush, harvesting soon. Wohoo!

2 Likes

I’ve never useds Jack’s before

So what do you think…time to harvest…
IPC_2021-07-22.09.58.23.6510
IPC_2021-07-22.09.44.12.9870

1 Like

Maybe a day or 2 more?

1 Like

Wedding cake…52 days in

You decide :blush::facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I’ve looked at that…so hard to choose…lol…no amber yet…dont want that…maybe I Chop in 1 more day

Can’t wait to put her into flower

1 Like