Autoflower topping, training...?

Oh, wow!! Now that’s a tree :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Yes all autos are supposed to be female. As for training a good healthy plant does well with a fim or topping. Like Kelly said above do it by the 4th or 5th node. All autos are different and grow differently so use this forum as a guide for your grow.
It would be helpful if you filled us in a little about your grow. What are you growing? What are you growing in? Where you growing indoor or outdoor? Good luck and welcome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you. I have a space of 4 yd2 (6’x6’) with 3000w LED. I wonder if I could fit 4x5gal? I’ve chosen 4x3gal. PPAR and DLI are more than sufficient. I’m just curious about physical space. I went with 3gal because I heard how small the plants grow. We’ll see…

I think 4, 5 gallons would work well in a 6x6. I have 2, 5 gallons in a 4x2.

Hey everyone. Yeah I’m currently under way growing my first autos as well. I have a Girl Scout cookies extreme, G13 and Purple Kush going at the moment in about a 3x3 area. I’m using a Kind K3 xl300. They are at day 20 since dropped into the soil, day 16 from Sprout.

I too am at that stage right now where am trying to decide whether or not to FIM and LST with bend and tie down method. Being that they are each indica dominant I have read topping may be advised against, but fimming and lst can be favorable.

Here is each of them in next couple posts…First is the GSCE. It’s at the fifth node and is about 8 inches wide 6 inches tall.

1 Like

G13…

all autos are not female… you can buy regular - twisted has some…

Purple Kush…