*N/A
  • Indoor
  • 400 W Metal Halide
  • Temps; 80 day, 75 night
  • Humidity; 50%
  • Ventilation system; no
  • No dehumidifier
  • Co2; No

I bought autoflower GG looks like it’s probably 2 different strains though. They were sprouted on 9/16. Not sure what to do at this point because the autos need 18 hours and the others look like photos which will get too big for my tent

photos Uploading: 16054839453069027315772399511060.jpg…

4 Likes

Welcome to the community ! the Autos will grow under just about any reasonable light schedule. I grow autos and photos together no big deal. You might try gently pulling an tie some of the limbs down so it don’t outgrow your space.

3 Likes

@Troutman317
Welcome!! Yes, like @kellydans said. I grow in a small tent, LST is key along with topping and trimming. The search engine will lead you to many articles and videos on it.

Awesome plants, happy growing!!

4 Likes

Ok, I’m going to go ahead and put them on the 12 hour cycle now. I should switch to the HPS light now or keep the MH?

2 Likes

Good question boss. I’m an LEDer so cant be of much help. I’m sure theres threads on it though, the search engine is pretty awesome and you’ll find the answer to this for sure. I spend way too much time reading what all these great growers do, but it will pay off.

1 Like

I’m also a LED guy, I always cater to my photos. I’m going to tag @Hellraiser has experience with those lights.

2 Likes

Ha, ha, ha…he’s the man. I’m following Hellraiser’s lead on mostly everything…!! I just tagged him on my grow too…lol…

3 Likes

I have only used a hid setup on one grow so Hellraiser definitely is more experienced , but I would switch them at the first site of buds so I would switch them. But while you wait @Zee may be around here

3 Likes

When I used MH/HPS I switched to HPS with the light switch to flowering, but there are times when you may want to stay with the MH for the first few weeks. If your plants are too tall already and you’re worried about running out of vertical space, staying with MH for the first 3 weeks of flowering will reduce the flowering stretch by a large margin, keeping plants shorter.

5 Likes

Hellraiser has you covered on using a MH to help with the stretch, I did that based off his recommendation on my last grow, saved me from the light burning them.

I use a blurple at seedling stage and move to the HID setup, I grow photos though, tag me if you have questions. They look good!

3 Likes