Autoflower out growing space

I have an northern lights autoflower in flower stage touching light what do I do top the plant. Tie it down help me out please :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Move the lights up I suppose is no option…

Cutting is only an option if your colas are done from my POV

I would bend at Canopy hight and support with string so the top is now horizontal…

2 Likes

Can’t move the light unfortunately. I will try to turn horizontal and support with the net I have in place hopefully it won’t turn back up.

Read up about super cropping. The very important point in the technique is to bruise the stem before bending it. You could otherwise break the stem in half, which doesn’t help anything.

3 Likes

Have a picture of how your space is situated? A lot of the factory hangers are longer than need be. Sometimes doubling over some ratchet hangers can buy you a little room.

2 Likes

Looks pretty tight from what I can see

2 Likes

ok… that is very tight…

i tought you would be further into flower, at that stage you might not loose much by cutting of the tops but im not sure about that…
maybe somone else has advise based on experience… @fano_man maybe you know who to tag

1 Like

Yeah it’s super tight I don’t have much room to work with any help or advice is appreciated! I currently leaned tops over and Tied them to the net but started to curl back up.

Yeah you’re in a tough situation. About your only options is pull and tie some limbs down. :+1:

1 Like

You could pull some Kushan Chiropractic. I bent a plant in half after flowering had begun and she is beautiful!

too left corner. I don’t have a pic of her on her own that isn’t 2 or 3 weeks old. I go in to do checks in like 45 mins so I’ll grab one and post it for you to see then. this is her b4 the bend.

1 Like

What I do is I grow horizontal. So I will use paracord to pull the branches down carefully. Even during flowering stage I have to do this due to how big my Photos get.

2 Likes

on the second pic you can see the knuckle she developed. I used a 90 degree lst clip to bend her, took her about two weeks to lift out of the clamp and raise her top up.

1 Like