Oldmanjeebis here! New to this cannabis growing old pothead though haha I Just started 9 weeks ago to be exact. Here is my issue I planned 3 autoflower white widow from ILGM . They are in 3 gallon plastic pots, indoors with ocean Forrest as the soil. Viparspectra light
Good luck with your grow. Hope you post pics
Have you started nutrients yet?
Welcome to the community @Oldmanjeebis. Are your autos not acting right? If not Can you post some pics in natural light with a little info so the community can help
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
What exactly is the problem? I re-read your post a few times and don’t seem to see where you spell out the issue.
Yes. Or no, I’m not sure…
I was at work when I am doing this on my phone I will have to redo this on my computer I did not realise I posted that half ** thing
I apologize to all who replied, much love. Oldmanjeebis will not let yall down!