Autoflower newbie

Thanks everyone. After much reading durring my 12 hour time out from posting I went with AC Infinity T22 130w full spectrum and if i need to boost that i will use my ebay cheapies till i can get a good supplement if nessisary.
@Dexterado @LiesGrows @Outlaw @Bunger64 @beachglass

You all are awesome and its exciting to be trying a new growing method! Got the meters also ordered today!

@Sj2019 fellow Oregonian, not far from you here in Willamette Valley :sunglasses:

7 Likes

This is a food choice ive heard nothing but good reviews on the AC Infinity lights sense they have been out

2 Likes

@Shadesfang

Wow looks like an awesome light good choice :+1:

1 Like

All i use is Acinfinity i have the s33 and the s44 they have been great my last grow yielded over 19oz with two auto’s one was 6 foot the other 4. You will be happy with the light. Ac infinity has nothing but great reviews but it seems nobody really talks about the lights much.

1 Like

@Tom6377 Thanks for the comment, sounds like a great grow! What is the average plant to light distances are you running? I have a small space so going to try and keep em from shooting up to high.

2 Likes

You can play around with that if you see it stretching lower the light some but me personally it’s usually 16-25 inches from the canopy. here’s a picture of my last grow using ac infinity

5 Likes

I move my photos to flower after a month otherwise they grow to tall, these are all photos 3 different stages

6 Likes

Can someone please help me!! I tried creating a new post but can’t figure out how. (I know I know) but this is urgent.

These are G13 autos that have took an obvious turn for the worse. 3 gal fabric pots with ocean forest soil.light is a 5x5 foldable LED bar light (unsure of brand but it is a mid range from Amazon) Everything was good till about 10 days ago, I’m not able to check and care for daily as they are not in my home and I work 50+ every week. but I try to at least get to them every other day. Just want some opinions on what’s going on.

Uploading: 6B72413C-19EA-4E86-B12E-A4CF0740E5AA.jpeg…
Uploading: 2A1AFB5C-C298-400A-A635-C6434951DAF1.jpeg…
Uploading: FE449E9C-EFAC-4421-BA91-72BEE57FEEC5.jpeg…
Uploading: 7A8E2260-B46B-4819-9DC2-1BE3ED31B349.jpeg…

3 Likes

Images.

6 Likes

I have read alot how ocean forest can run hot, you may need to test your run off and adjust as needed. Are they getting nutes also? Missing some factors.

1 Like

@LiesGrows @Tom6377 @Docnraq @Bunger64

And anyone else who can chime in.

I am thinking for soil to do happy frog and super soil from Amazon what mix or layering should i do in the 3 gallon cloth planter? I really dont want to mess with nutes .uch this first round.

2 Likes

If youd like to stick with an extremely easy approach with some organic dry amendments i can point you in the right direction i currently use Roadside Organics dry amendments it comes in a 2 bag recipe a veg and a flower all i do is mainly water the entire grow with a worm castings tea ever other week i also use Happy Frog soil as my base soil and i also recycle and re use my soil ive probably grown more than 7 or 8 plants in the same soil that im still using

5 Likes

Im enjoying Natures living soil and FFOF though you could use happy frog too. Its going pretty good so far

2 Likes

Another great option i just dont have experience so spit some knowledge Doc lol

I started with

Then I read about FF products, was mixing the HF and OF together for the grow. I did recycle 2/3rds of the soil mixing old and new. My babys get transplanted from solo cups same dirt to home pot, I have those 3 gallon cloth bags in my situation the run off the sides of the bag was just a hassle and mess each time. I use bottom feeder plastic pots still can be messy but only from bottom.

So I just actually went back to the store brand mainly the cost factor 2 bags and a gallon of fish poop 80.00. 4 bags of store 25.00. My cycle helps me maintain with out to many nutrients for 4-6 weeks in the home pot. Example just harvested 8 that are 9/11 sprouts the dirt seems used up but recycling it with new is the route I have taken. This morning i will give my girls their first feeding been in home pot since 12/20 have only watered up to today they will start the Advanced nutrients run. Still trying to figure it out. Shoot from the hip a little, you will get great help here also. Sorry I get rambling erased this twice before now.

May the force be with you young grasshopper.

4 Likes

Well in my 3 x 4 closet I did 1 critical 2.0 under a rd1000 100 watts out the wall and we’ll I have a couple shiskaberry kish in with it but I only got 1 oz 1st auto ever so next I’m useing my se3000 bigger led :v:
![IMG_20230102_114645 (1) (1) (1)|281x500](upload://dLkwlAbNIpazosvgC0yYX5ZqxwH.jpeg

2 Likes

Welcome to this great information hub, you have to let pictures finish uploading before replying.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Thanks and yaa 1st auto experience

1 Like

Welcome to the community! 100 watts from the wall isnt that much for sure. A bigger one will mean more potential flower. What light will you be using next?