Autoflower LST tutorial?

Working on my first grow and I started a little bit of LST but don’t want to stunt my growth or diminish my yield. Any advice or Pro tips?

I’ve learned a ton about auto’s from this place, check it out. This thread and particularly the OP.

1 Like

@dbrn32 - Should this maybe get moved to the autoflower section? Thanks!

How bad is this really?? I was training a plant this morning and bent/folded a main stem but did not Break in half. It will fold almost completely down if not supported slightly. I would provide a picture but as a new user I am not allowed to post a link to said pics.

It’s fine. You just crushed some tissue. It will form a knuckle at the crease that’s strong as ever.

1 Like

Congrats on your first supercrop. :wink: You can keep an eye on it, to make sure it doesn’t split as it heals, but it should be fine.

1 Like

LST shouldn’t stunt your plants. It’s when you start stripping growth and topping that they stunt.

Here’s how it looks with no support

Yeah, she’ll be fine. She’ll get a nice fat knuckle right there and that toio will turn back up. Supercropping is actually a really popular method of height control, but to keep overall height down and to keep colas growing at closer to the same heights.

1 Like

AFN is good stuff. There’s also a show on IGtv that’s an autoflower 101

2 Likes

What’s it called, I’d like to check it out!

I think it’s fine here, these methods are basically the same whether plant is auto or photo.

Also, I jad to remove your link. Linking other forums not allowed here, sorry.

1 Like

Search IG for theautoflowershow

1 Like

24 hrs after.

Thanks for the advice to let her do get natural thing. Seems unaffected and continues to hold its own… Valuable learning experience…If i don’t learn something new each day then that day is a total failure

*Supercropping is actually a really popular method of height control, to keep overall height down and to keep colas growing at closer to the same heights.

Sorry. Typing while high is difficult. lol

1 Like