Autoflower Keeps Stretching

Yup my pleasure

1 Like

I’ve read a lot where people use it with autos that are getting too big for the tent and some use it for their reg and fem seed plants to help with space issues. @Brian091180

2 Likes

Yea not hard stuff to learn and I wanna correct one thing. Supercropping does not protect itself more (the plant) it helps support weight, silicon or silicate products such as silicate blast and rhino skin are good examples of silicon products. Silicon protects the plant in a few different ways actually (silicon is a form of potassium, for instance when you hear potassium silicate, this is a silicon or silica product). Make sence I can go further in depth if need be @Hawkeye_diesel

Yeah makes sense, maybe when I stated it “protecting itself” I should of just said that I focuses on side branches and wider growth instead

Which you did state, just could left that out :+1: im an observant reader lol

I will next time @Majiktoker, thanks for the advice. So everything else was pretty spot on other than that Little hicup?

1 Like

Yes sir where is a salute hand when you need one damnit lol, and my pleasure

1 Like

Appreciate it brother @Majiktoker

1 Like

if your tent is 4x4x6ft, how are you out of space if your plants are only 3.5 ft tall? just wondering @rvf239

Account for room for lights :v:

I would not be supercropping after 3 weeks of light flip… too much stress to the plant… just my 2 cents… and trust me I’m an abuser… :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
After 3 weeks your plant is only focused on bud development , not plant development… :wink:
Why drag out the process. … let her develop …

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

If she gets too close to lights it will just fry her…correct?

It will either bleach her or it will burn her , either way Bend her over out of Harm’s Way…

Depends on the plant different strains have different cycles, also I disagree with to much stress a plant can heal that very quickly and believe I do to and I wpuldnt advise dome thing if it took a long time to do so, or risked to sever of a stress but I agree otherwise, bend her no matter what to prevent bleaching and burning

1 Like

I agree that the plants can take a beating but at the same time once I’m flipped into flower after 3 weeks , that’s when my stems harden off and everything is set to run as planned , I just wouldn’t advise people to go to crazy with their plants at that stage , it can lead to too many problems and I think most of us are looking for easy going sail to the Finish Line kind of progress… just me… like I said i abuse the crap out of them , but I usually keep that designated to veg or two weeks into light flip , after 3 weeks of light flip I kind of need to let them do their own thing …I hardly ever touch them after that… other than watering or feeding…

2 Likes

Well whose the mentor and who isn’t :v: personally all your going to do is help support more weight sorry but I disagree it is to much stress but we are entitled to our own opinions which is why our grows all come out different, if we all thought alike no one would be thinking at all lol :slight_smile:

3 Likes

True that… :thumbsup:

1 Like

How big is the stem? Give it a good karate chop right in the middle.

Hahahaha that’s a good one @FyshhTrap

1 Like

Thanks for all the help everyone. I’m gonna post some pictures right now. Please tell me what you think