Autoflower journey from beginning

You will experience differences even in the same variety of seeds. One will take off, and another will be slow in responding. But let them do their thing, and treat each one individually. In time you will be able to make the decision to cull out any, (if that is the case)…That being said, they all look great, and good color. And the soil appears moist!! LOL! I hope this finds you in good health, and you are able to resume your “farming” activities in good order. I will add, that when my plants were transplanted, I dusted the soil with Azos, and Great White. I have had great results from their use. Just to put it out there, between the last grow (in FFOF+ ProMix BX) (2:1ratio) and the grow prior to that one, where I used just ProMix, (Same Master Kush seeds), she told me she liked the one that was grown in the ProMix better. She said it was smoother and the effects lasted a little longer with that one. (I try to cure the same way, but every grow is special to itself)… Anyway, looking good my friend! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@M4ur:
Happy Birthday M4ur!

1 Like

Thanks @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @raustin @Smilin

2 Likes

Happy birthday, @M4ur! Hope you had a good one!

1 Like

Thx @elheffe702… It was pretty good smilie_s5

1 Like

Happy birthday @M4ur
Sorry I missed it

1 Like

No problem friend, I don’t celebrate it anymore :joy:… Thx buddy :+1::hugs:

3 Likes

Hello everyone I have an update for you all, so we had a little bit of a sticky start but everything seem to be doing just fine all in forever home’s for almost a week to 10 days now and a whole lot off TLC but worth every bit of the time I will be posting updated photos very soon so people can see for themselves :v:

5 Likes

OK fellow growers everything is going great, I have now added another 400 watt HPS so that’s 2 off them now and both are now HPS not HIDs anymore and I have also kept my LED light the Mars Hydro UFO 300 watt and I have taken away the rest of the LEDs but I will add the 360° hanging wand all off my PH is at levels between 6.5 and 6.8. They are all in Biobizz Organic Soil and I am currently using all of the Biobizz line off nutrients also, I had a little bit of a sticky start with some of my equipment didn’t arrived as ordered so I did have to make do with what I had which that ment part of all that mess was because they are all Autos they should off been there from the start which ment that I was really hands on with alot off TLC and Critical Care unit lol, but now all are in forever home’s 3 are on fabric smart pot’s and to are in plastic pot’s with some extra holes for good drainage. Anyone with any advice, opinions or suggestions questions anything please feel free :v:.

so follow growers meet SBC No1. :+1:

4 Likes

And this is GG No 1

sorry about the light in this one folk’s. :v:

4 Likes

And now it’s miss SK

I’m really pleased with this lady as she is a week younger than her sisters

3 Likes

So next up GG No 2 she did have a very slow start but is doing well again :+1:

. I do have the humidity up it does drop when I open my tent that I am using.

4 Likes

And last but not least SBC No 2 I have had no worries with either of them so far

@M4ur @Myfriendis410 @Seeddog @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Covertgrower @Dieselgrower any advice I would really appreciate I know I have forgotten people to tag I am sorry in advance. @vegetarian @Momtomask just remember folk’s :v:.

13 Likes

They all look pretty healthy!

1 Like

Thank you @elheffe702, it is my first to grow all auto’s I want time to be hands on with them and hopefully some LST.

1 Like

Looking great @Johnzy81 keep on keeping on.

1 Like

For sure I’m on a roll right now lol thank mate :v:

They look good to me. :+1:

1 Like

Looking at your beautiful MW earlier had me almost popping some females lol :+1:.

1 Like

Have you checked out my other thread? I’m trimming up a harvest of a cheese and AK47 autos. Cut them yesterday and have been trimming them between work and family obligations

2 Likes