Autoflower journey from beginning

and this is GG No 2 in the grow got dehydrated at the start and still is quite small help lol.

7 Likes

@Hogmaster @Shuggz @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @M4ur @BIGE @Myfriendis410 @Smilin @MattyBear @dbrn32 anyone with any advice or opinions please do feel free :v:.

1 Like

She looks fine. Sometimes things happen that slow a plant down or even runt them. Just keep treating them like they are just as loved as the “normal” children and she will do fine.

Looking good!

Nice lady’s man :ok_hand::+1:
Definitely them are ready for top/fimm so let me know if you need assistance with that…
What are the autoflowering strains?

Plenty of TLC for sure thank you :v:. @anon95385719

Yes @M4ur do you know anyone that has fimmed a GG auto before I wasn’t sure whether or not it would mess with potency of TLC at harvest, the SweetBerry Cough they recommended not to do it with them because off that reason and that they have one natural central cola but I’m not sure about that anyone that might be able to help out here please do.

1 Like

Yup I think they look good too. I would just keep an eye on that ph. Probably fine where it’s at, just make sure it doesn’t start to creep up on you.

Out off likes but yes noted @dbrn32 thanks mate :v:.

1 Like

Folk’s I just took a closer look at the GG No 1 and she is starting to per flower opinions please people feeling some pressure have a look

if people can Zoom in you might just see that first white hairs woo there’s very little time :crazy_face:

2 Likes

And one more of the same plant

:v:

2 Likes

Just some more information folk’s I have now started them on a FFW right now all Biobizz nutrients full ranges I love them, right now I am mixing in a one 5 gallon drum because there is a week between the GG and the other 4 which are the SweetBerry Cough and the Super Skunk so I mix there’s in a different container but soon they will be one the same schedule.

1 Like

@anon95385719 @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @M4ur @Hogmaster do you think she is pre flowering…?

1 Like

I think I can see a hair but u will know for sure in a few days If she is. When I enlarge the pic it gets blurry sorry

Yep… You can grow both (auto’s and photo period strains) under the same light schedule (also I feed and water them with the same mix)…
How old is that auto? I think you will have more than 2 weeks before you see the real pre-flowers so you need to repot as soon as you can so…
I get some experience by fimming my ak47 auto :laughing:

1 Like

Oh ya if that’s an auto u want to get it into its forever pot ASAP they don’t like being messed with

I do think it is mate yeah, in an Autoflower plant what does this mean for topping or fimming sorry about the questions but I want to gain as much experience as possible.

1 Like

Ya autos are finicky. They prefer u transplant only once and no longer than a week or so in veg. People will tell u they have done it successfully but in most cases they could have gotten much more out of the plant. Others are just very skilled. Me not so much I transplanted one and it stopped growing and is now one big cola instead of a whole plant.

Yeah the next update they will be there forever home are filled and soil has been well moisten up and let sit over night to wake up all is little echo system.

Things have started off a bit rocky for me but I will for sure keep on helping them out to the end.