Autoflower journey from beginning

How this plant died? In this picture she looks fine.

That’s its mate, the only thing I can see myself is that there is a little bend on the stem and that red look to the stem also and after about 3 - 4 hours she was down, but on we go @M4ur the number hasn’t changed of plant’s still 5 there and doing great :v:.

4 Likes

If them are having a long stem then you can use a stick to sustain them, just in case :wink:

1 Like

Spot on mate I’m waiting for the delivery van for my fabric pot’s to arrive I really want to put them in forever home’s come on LOL.

1 Like

Just be careful when you repot them and try to keep the root system intact :+1::wink:

2 Likes

I agree @Smilin
Also stem looks a little stretched as well
How do you loose it @Johnzy81

2 Likes

Outta likes so :+1:t3::+1:t3: This goes to all of you

2 Likes

It Damped off on me CB within 3-4 hours just lying on the soil dead gutted.

1 Like

(Suggestion)…Try cutting a liter soda bottle, (clear one) and putting it over the new seedlings and spray up inside the bottle to keep the humidity up if it is really dry where you are. (or some other type of hood you can devise)… until they are up and growing well…

1 Like

Good morning fellow growers, I have not been here for a bit a few days had a little stay in the hospital but it’s all good I will post an update off lady’s and try get back up to date with it I had someone to stand in for me and the lady’s are fine all are in good health looking well but I think some opinions and advice would be much appreciated, @Smilin @M4ur @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @Shuggz and please any off our ILGM community else feel free folks please.

I will continue to update throughout the day and hopefully answer some questions if I can :+1:

4 Likes

Those plants are growing up friend :+1:.
Do you receive the pots?
Also maybe you can take a closer picture with that one from left close corner? In natural light if you can. Thx
Also you need to prepare yourself for top/fimm the photo period strains :wink::+1:

1 Like

Yes I have got them @M4ur but I had to transplant before they came so now given them time to adjust before any more stress I will put one photo up at a time so you can go over them all with a good eye mate yeah.

1 Like

Perfect :ok_hand:!
When you repot them? I guess them will be settled after 7-10 days (just a thought :thought_balloon: so you need a second opinion from a pro) so you can repot them after this amount of time :wink:

Your spot on mate that is what I have always stuck to 7-10 days and depending on how healthy they look but all is looking good.

1 Like

If i was you I will prepare a light mix with
1ml root-juice + 1ml bio-heaven +1-2ml Alg-a-mic +1-1.5ml acti-vera, everything mixed with 1l of water and give it to them, I guess this mix will reduce the stress caused by transplanting them. … Look at this chart and maybe you will see why… Don’t give them anything else like bio-grow or anything like that because them have enough food in soil (if you use the biobizz soil)
Is just what I will do! You know more about biobizz nutrients :+1::ok_hand:

You sound like me buddy and you just explain exactly how to use our Biobizz nutrients your research shines through my friend :+1::v::+1:. Update coming up also.

1 Like

Update on progress so far pH is at 6.7 ppms are at 800, and the lights that they are currently under is the 300 watt LED UFO, 80 LED hanging 360° wand here are some photos, all advice will be much appreciated :v:.

I’m very sorry folks I forgot to mention my 400 watt hps

5 Likes

this is the SweetBerry Cough No 1.

6 Likes

also meet Super Skunk lol.

8 Likes

this is SweetBerry Cough No 2. :v:

5 Likes