Autoflower Growth Progress Northern Lights

That’s very clever, glass blocks, that is what they are, aren’t they?

I imagine the sunlight can be very bright but diffused?

And are they all Autoflower?

They look so healthy and wonderful.

Why be wary when the THC is over 20%

I’ve not had much experience using Cannabis. Just the past year I’ve let myself indulge considerably where I had used it every night and sometimes into the next day.

I worry if there is an additive put into the weed. That’s my main reason to grow them myself, plus I can control the quality and spirit of the plant with my thoughts and energy, for I strongly believe Thought Creates. And so long as I hold only positive, loving, caring thoughts nothing bad will happen to me.

I’m not sure what effects Cannabis has on the energy fields, whether or not it puts a tear on the Auric wall after prolonged use.

Time melts on me too, even without the influence of Cannabis. Time as I understand it, is an illusion. In fact the physical world is all illusion. This idea took me a long time to really understand and own it.

Nice of you to share a cup of tea and your Weed with me.

So do you speak Welsh, a branch of the Celtic language?

Double glazed clear glass and centrally heated with a BIG fan to mimic the air movement.

I only grow Autos for the last 6 or 7 years and this year I am trying Auto Bergmans Gold Leaf

Try and see THC levels like alcohol %…20% THC will make me start dusting my lightbulbs while listening to Captain Beefheart/…REAL LOUD .

“Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.”

― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy

I’ll heed your advice and be careful.

Downloaded the book.

Died very young, 49 years

Interesting man from what little I’ve read.

1 Like

The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy is well worth watching / reading…
i have only been here for 15 years…my welsh is no better than my sanskrit…:pray:

From what I’ve read, Wales is mostly rural. I like that very much. I imagine wide, open spaces, rolling green hills and valleys, far and away from the madding crowd.

Being extremely sensitive to energy I am most comfortable and happy being alone or among few people with whom I’m sympatico and living close to nature.

Where I am is somewhat rural. I live in a very small, quiet village of about two hundred people, more like a hamlet I’d say. There is a small lake surrounded by tall evergreen trees. You get the feeling you’re in the wilderness but really you’re not.

Most likely the winters there aren’t as frigid and don’t have as much snow fall as it is here in New England.

Do the Welsh interchange English with Welsh or is English mostly spoken?

I’ve been so preoccupied with my Marijuana plants these past few weeks since the beginning of July, moving them around to be in the sun constantly, because of the trees around that I’m beginning to question my efforts. I’m tempted to just let them be.

I expect harvest for me won’t be till end of September or mid October, that is if I ever have one by the way the plant is progressing.

Next spring I’ll be better equipped and knowledgeable. This is merely an initiation to growing.

Mentioning October, the fall foliage here is simply glorious, especially in Vermont which is also a very rural area with us low, gentle green mountains. There’s a place there where I go and stay for a week or two several times a year. It is so quiet, you can hear your ears ringing.

Looking again at your plants in the photo. your Autoflowering plants are huge!

Wow!!! Fantastic!!!

How large are the pots?

And now I wonder what you must have thought when you saw my plant at four weeks old. I’d say, how pathetic! LOL!

What photo ?, I have not posted any pictures.

Oops! My mistake.

I quickly glanced at the sender, saw J and immediately thought it was you.

It was Jpb 1979.

Sorry to have caused you alarm.

1 Like

Took a closer look.

Leaves are drooping. In need of water?

Your post followed right after Jpb 1979’s post with the photo of an interior grow room with glass walls that looked at first to be glass blocks.

Didn’t you wonder how I knew you were using glass blocks which you corrected me by stating they are double glazed glass?

I was referring to that posted photo by Pjb 1979 thinking it was you.

Jpb 1979 posted the photo asking if anyone know what’s wrong with the plants.

Any idea?

I know why I thought it was you who posted that photo besides seeing the J.

Your post came right after Jpb 1979’s post with that large photo. I failed to see his comment.

Your post started:

I only grow with sunshine interior so I have no idea about lights, all I know is to buy the best you can afford…send a shout out to the ILGM community and they will advise happily.

So, reading that sentence I immediately connected that photo post with you.

That is why I responded stating they look to be glass blocks, or are they?

Whew!

And Didn’t you think it strange when I stated about your plants:

They look so healthy and wonderful.

Is it too small for just one plant which is what I had intended if I would purchase one.

Banked the stem just below cotyledon, the seed leaf, with a mix of Super Soil and Happy Frog.

She looks good, much better, doesn’t she?

Here she is below before her stem was banked.

The soil configuration for this pot is super soil the first third, top two thirds is a mix of Coco Cuir, Perlite and Diatomaceous Earth.

The rationale for this soil configuration as explained to me by the folks at Pot For Pot:

Water the pot, after the pot had been filled, a few times for two weeks before planting the seedling. This watering will cause the nutrients to rise up to the Coco Cuir.

They advised me not to add any nutrients. The super soil has more than enough nutrients during the life of the plant.

They added, If she was under lights indoors she would be much bigger because she would be getting more light for a much longer time, perhaps twenty hours.

I planted another Northern Lights Auto this morning in a 3.5” seed pellet after it was soaked in distilled water along with a couple of crystals for twenty-three hours. The seed had a small sprout.

I will be using a five gallon fabric pot.

Thinking perhaps the first third will be Super Soil mixed with Happy Frog. Top two-thirds, happy Frog.

Or . . .

Fill the pot with a one pound of super soil mixed with Happy Frog. They call this mix, living soil.

Thought for this pot I will use, Bergman’s All Fertilizers Set and Bergman’s Plant Protector.

But I’ve read in this Forum that Northern Lights Auto don’t need much nutrients. If so, just use Bergman’s Flowertime Fertilizer when she starts to flower.

I’ve photographed each step of this seed’s journey to the planting stage and will continue till she is ready to be harvested.

I will finish her growth in a Grow Tent. The sun in New England will not be very strong come October and the weather will not be conducive for her to be outside.

![image|341x500]

Today is the end of Schizandra’s fifth week.

Her top mature leaves have gotten comparatively large and she looks very good to me.

She has a warm, friendly presence. My spirit seems to soar gazing at her for long periods of time.

I talk to her often about how good she looks and feel to me.

I sort of will miss her when her life cycle completes. Fortunately I have a lot of photos and videos of her for remembrance.

It never occurred to me nor thought it possible I could have such a relationship with a plant.

I radiate her with a lot of brilliant white light to help her with her life’s journey; clear, bright glowing, pastel pink light for love, and clear, bright emerald green light for whatever healing she needs.

The sun’s strength in western Massachusetts is beginning to wane and is not as hot. Today’s high temperature was in the low to mid-eighties.

In some of the photos taken early this morning appear to be yellowish due to the lighting from above.

Do you have to be at a certain level to upload a video?

And yet . . . deep within my being, a feeling wells . . . as I gaze, look, really look at her beautifully shaped leaves, her tall slender stem grown thicker, stronger past few weeks these.

More than her physical beauty, Schizandra is, something more beautiful . . . her serene presence. Stately, majestic triggers to mind. Comes a breeze, wafts through her seemingly delicate leaves . . . her still slender stem adroitly bends, leaves aflutter, sways forcefully till the breeze wanes to stillness.

Looking round the garden, the many botanicals are, nothing, to me, compares to the Marijuana Schizandra. Perhaps it is the knowing that Schizandra possesses special gifts, so special she is revered as sacred by ancient cultures. And it is these gifts that I anticipate and hope will render me certain euphoric experiences of kinds, further deepening knowledge and understanding of reality and my relationship to all that is; to enhance, to unleash forces with in to freely love, to joy ecstatically in carnal knowledge bounded by imagination, belief.

And so daily I lovingly bless and charge Schizandra with highest white light, of love, joy, beauty; a radiant, vigorous health; of strength, boundless freedom, peace and harmony; hoping she will render in her flowers these attributes to me when I experience her buds.

21 August 2019

21 August 2019

21 August 2019

21 August 2019

I measured her Sunday 18 August
11.5”. This morning she measured 14.5”

:maple_leaf: