Autoflower Growth Progress Northern Lights

I meant, loving, not, living.

My plants like classic 80s rock and roll

1 Like

Music. Yes. Thanks!

if you buy one, make sure you have a cover story at hand …like growing orchids etc

1 Like

read the above GUIDES and keep on reading them and your efforts will be rewarded, in my humble opinion :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

If you were to spend money on something why not a small tent for inside instead of greenhouse then you can use it Year round

2 Likes

If I were to purchase a Grow tent it would be this one, 24” x 24” x 48” from Amazon.

It will start its fifth week tomorrow, Monday.

I do think it looks small and puny for its age, and the reason is it hadn’t had much nutrients.

It’s s Grow kit from A Pot For Pot.

I filled the lower third with their mix of super soil. The top two thirds is Coco Cuir with Perlite and a small bag of Diatomaceous Earth.

Before placing the seedling, growing in a Jiffy Pellet, I sprinkled the hole in the pot for the seedling with Mykos Mycorrhizal Root powder.

Surely Coco Cuir has little nutrients. I inquired whether it needs fertilizer during its seedling stage. They replied I had all that was needed to grow the plant.

The kit included a bottle Myco Chum Premium Microbe Food For when it started to flower.

I use that size for my swamp cooler attached to my 8x10

1 Like

my gal’s love this…i think.

I think this is a bit on the small size for herb when you factor in your hanging light source and mini fan, in my humble opinion…:face_with_monocle:

Agree with :+1:

1 Like

for your plants and you…:herb:

1 Like

3 of these will be 5 weeks Wednesday, the top left will be 4 weeks

1 Like

Thanks A bunch James. I definitely will use it. I’ve been playing pieces by Mozart, but I think this music is much more suited.

About the Grow tent. I will be placing just one five gallon fabric pot in it. It!s just that I don’t have much space for a Grow tent inside my cottage.

Will the basement do? The gas furnace is there and keeps the basement at about 75 degrees Fahrenheit. But was wondering about the air quality as it is all closed up during the winter months.

I would appreciate a comment on the set-up of my pot regarding just Coco Cuir and Perlite for the top two-thirds of the pot.

I flipped when you had mentioned you’re in Wales. Wales and Scotland Interests me very much. Perhaps of my other lives in the UK affecting this life.

From the English novels I’d read as a boy, I’d paint pictures of the English Moors. Years later seeing photographs of the English country side were very similar to the water colors I had done.

I’m grew up in the tropics, Oahu, Hawaii, in a small town, center of the island nestled between two, gently sloping blue/green mountains. Surrounding the town were Pineapple fields that went up to the foot of the mountains, and adjacent and beyond towards the north shore were Sugar Cane fields till a few miles before the Pacific ocean.

They’re all gone now. The 99-year lease had expired a few years back. The area there now is all fallow. It is no longer the island I used to know judging from the YouTube videos if the area. It’s gotten ugly and dirty from the town of my youth.

I left at age twenty-one for college in Boston, Massachusetts. I never went back. I don’t miss it nor have thought much of the islands since then.

When I first arrived in Boston I felt I had come home at last. But I now live in western Massachusetts around Amherst.

Yeah, i’m being very chatty especially for a forum on growing Marijuana.

1 Like

Yes. That is what I feel my plant should look like.

I’m very curious as to how the plant will be at the end of its growth.

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I would be honoured to share a pot of tea with you and some of this delicious Auto Hindu Kushin front of me .:man_farmer:

West Wales is a trip,that’s fer sure…so green …I was out in Kauai a ways back and it was green and wet as Wales but with mosquitoes.

Have you a Grow Light in mind if you put your tent in the basement ?
Maybe check out this if height is a problem, it looks like it is made for your situation
Sea Of Green (SOG) Marijuana Growing Method

1 Like

I’ve only been to the big island, the island of Hawaii. It was then so different from Oahu. The roads there were like sidewalks and the energy was very different from Oahu. I suspect each island has its own atmosphere.

Looking back it was an idyllic place for a boy to grow up, but now perhaps not. It was a very quiet, clean little town. Then there was no need to lock the house.

Height is not a problem. My needs are very small. One plant yielding two ounces will be more than enough for me. I just want to try different strains.

There is a place, I can’t mention here, who has Northern Lights Extreme Auto. I will try that next year.

I also want to try Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Auto.

Will 300 watts be sufficient for one pot? They offer it in 300, 450 and 600 watts.

Any ideas what’s happening with this

I only grow with sunshine interior so I have no idea about lights, all I know is to buy the best you can afford…send a shout out to the ILGM community and they will advise happily.

24hrs ago I planted a single Auto Gold Leaf from ILGM and it sprouted in water in 20hrs @ 75/80F @60%humidity in a 8 watt heated propigator

I had a look at the :boom:EXTREME:boom: seeds you mentioned and I am a bit wary of anything that has a THC level of u p to 20 %….time melts on me:rainbow: