Autoflower fox farm schedule

Also, I’m in Promix, so I provide all nutrients. Being in organic soil, you probably won’t need to feed for a couple weeks :v:

3 Likes

Sorry forgot to mention that i use a root stimulator also @Cyle1

1 Like

@Cyle1 Found this one :sunglasses::facepunch:t3:

1 Like

Si looked up the root booster how dose that work you use it in the water or on seed

Don’t start feeding until the round leaves yellow and fall off
Also when using FF do not feed every other watering as recommended

You’ll need to watch your run off ppm and feed when below 1000ppm fox farms will have you feeding around 1800 ppm at full strength and you will burn your plants if you don’t watch ppm of run off FYI

3 Likes

Yes, I use ffof soil with about 30-40% added perlite and I just now (week 6 from sprout, 5 from transplant) started adding the ffof trio. I start at 1/4-1/3 recommended and work up from there. At 1/2 strength from recommended my solution is around 1000-1100 ppm with my water which is around 300ppm. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Also, my girls are needing watered about every two days now and I go two waters then a feed. About once per week.

1 Like

Thank you

2 Likes

1/2 teaspoon Mykos in the hole when you transplant.

1 Like

I put them in final pots I’m to shaky to transplant I would mess it up

I am using the dirty dozen atm. Im in coco and I have followed their schedule exactly. I feed twice a week to run off and then just ph water every day sometimes with a little calmag in it. Havent burnt my plant and its growing very well.