Autoflower fox farm schedule

dose this seem accurate

@Blackthumbbetty

@greencoat

@MattyBear

It’s their feed schedule. I think most people seem to use a bit less than recommended. I’m sorry, but I don’t use that line, myself.

1 Like

Ok I seen you had said on another start 1/4 strength

1 Like

That’s a good rule of thumb for all babies, regardless of the nutrients used.

Awsome thanks

Ph 6.8 right

Try to stay between 6.3-6 8, with the sweet spot being 6.5. This will ensure your plants have access to all those goodies you’re adding to the soil.

download

2 Likes

It says on there to give to seedlings is that a good idea or wait till day 7

Wait til at least day 7. Also, most people will wait til the cotyledons start dying. I run organic nutes and lots of microbes, so I start feeding mine between day 7-10, but the nutrients aren’t immediately available to my plants until the microbes do their jobs. By feeding very early, I give the girls a good boost.

Definitely start very, very light, even lower than 1/4 with a salty nutrient line. Even with the organics I use, the very first feed was just a few ml of each nutrient to 1 gallon of water…miniscule amounts, really.

What type of grow medium will you be using?

1 Like

Organic soil with perlite

1 Like

With that, you won’t need to add much until your cotyledons die. Organic soil tends to be fairly hot and can feed your plants for several weeks.

1 Like

Ok awsome I will just be patient then

1 Like

@Cyle1

Sorry mate I’m not familiar with foxfarms but I’ll be watching :sunglasses::facepunch:t2:

Ok thanks

1 Like

Try searching “foxfarm journal” in this forum and see what hits you get :+1:

1 Like

I didnt even use nutes through veg in my canna terra, only used nutes in flower.

Solid advice so far. I usually don’t start feeding until the cotylidons yellow up, but I do use a root stimulator and vitamin B from the get to once I put them in solo cups. Helps speed up root development :v::bear:

3 Likes