Autoflower for indoors

my plants now which will be ready to harvest is about 4 weeks are purple haze
someone was telling me about autoflower . are they easier to grow and take less time
what are the pros and cons. what about light cycles etc
appreciate any advice
thanks
Lynn

@lynn4349 autoflowers can be grown in a designated veg tent or designated flower tent. Any light cycle is the advantage of growing an autoflower. They do typically take less time, but this does depend on the environment some. They all finish when they want to, and it’s always best to go by the trichomes.
There are pros and cons.

Pros they finish fairly quickly
They don’t need a light schedule.
They don’t always need a lot of light.

Cons
Can’t clone them, so it can get expensive, starting a bean every time you want one.
They sometimes develop male and female parts, then you end up with seeds.
They grow to whatever size they want to, and aren’t controlled by a veg/flower light cycle. So you may have to super crop a few branches out of the lights.
You have to be familiar with cannabis as a whole to know what comes next for nutrients/ grow cycle.

This list is not exclusive, and is just my opinion, others may have a difference in opinion which I would respect just as equally.
Your grow may vary.

4 Likes

Thank you, you gave me some very valuable info

1 Like

I grow strictly autos for now I don’t have any complaints I had 12 going just chopped 2 and will be harvesting one every 2-3 weeks apart from one another until they are all finished

1 Like