Autoflower flowering pheremone

Ive noticed everytime my 1st auto goes into pre flower every other plant suddenly jumps into flower within a couple days to a week I suspect they release a chemical that tells the other plants “If theres pollen I’m catching it first” so they flip to not miss out anyone else notice this ? I have a blue dream that’s only 4 weeks old going into flower probably because of this( and I suspect it happened to my Jack herer my 1st grow)

2 Likes

I’m not an auto guy so I’m completely ignorant about this but as I read your post I’m seeing many pics in my head of grow tents full of autos and all plants are in full flower and they look to be of many different ages. Some are 6 inches high with a single large cola and others are 2 feet tall with many nice ones. I don’t know if it’s because the older plants went flower that caused the little ones to go but you saying it definitely fits the pic in my head

1 Like

Definitely gonna have to second this, autos seem to flower in a cycle together, there has to be a chemical identifier thats let off by the females, males dont seem to push the other to show sex just my fem plants do it.

2 Likes

Thanks that’s what I thought now I have to try even harder to get all my seeds to sprout at the same time

I have a 3 week old mephisto double grape thats showing sex and has for about 5 days. All the while my 207 genetics blackberry kush auto that sprouted the day after the grape isn’t showing yet. How long would you say this pheromone takes? I have only the 2. Both autos.