Autoflower Day 10 Happy Frog and Ocean Forest 50/50 Mix

@ChittyChittyBangin my tent doesn’t get that hot it’s at 75 and my humidity is at 55 right now

1 Like

Heres is my last Banana Kush auto i grew last year. 18/6 the whole run…

7 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin what soil are you using

1 Like

I use Coast of Maine Stonington blend and i use their amendments.
Heres a link to my journal if you want to check it out.

1 Like

I’m currently doing happy frog and ocean forest 50/50 and I also have there fox farm nutrients but haven’t started using yet

3 Likes

They looks great! A bit over watered but nothing to worry about. Sometimes wrinkly leaves like that can be caused from low humidity but I don’t believe this to be your problem.
Gonna have some awesome plants my friend, keep us updated!

2 Likes

@Autos-only

What is happening with my autoflowers I gave them a few drops this morning

3 Likes

A few drops of what? To me they look wet? Fill another solo cut with dry soil and use that to give you an idea when to water. About half way between wet and dry weight.

@Autos-only Ph water 6.3

Just some leaf variegation…she’ll grow out of it :love_you_gesture:

@Smokerholicc When do you plan to get them into some bigger containers?

5 to 6 weeks once I start feeding them nutrients or should I do it sooner @Autos-only

1 Like

I would do it much much sooner if you can. And once you transplant them into some 3-5 gallon pots you won’t need to feed them for another 4 weeks or so.
If you hold back the root development you will suffer in yield.

2 Likes

Auto flowering plants will flower around 28-36 days of veg not counting a 14 day seedling period. I transplant autos at 14 days above ground anticipating 4 weeks for root development and training before flower sets in :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@Autos-only so I should do the happy frog and ocean forest 50/50 again when I transplant and just water for another 4 weeks is what your saying?

@Autos-only @Autofreak @ChittyChittyBangin

Update Day 16

2 Likes

I would do just ocean forest and RO water for month after transplanting.
They look good. Coming around!

1 Like

@Autos-only why does the second one look like the leafs are dying or fading away?

I think you really need to get them out of there and Into a proper home.
They are running out of room and probably drying too quickly.
Get them in some fabric pots as soon as you can and get a good watering frequency.

2 Likes

Just to kind of give you an idea. These are two of my plants today, at day 20.
I start them in 5 gallon pots. (I might try 7)
I only water a small ring around the plant until they get larger. Never soaking the entire pot and letting the dryer soil pull moisture away. (I do bottom water the first time) force the roots down to look for water. (Iv only watered 3 times so far) small amounts.

Now today I see my first pistils. She will be going into stretch very soon which means I need to get my butt in gear!

She will soon be growing at a very quick pace and I don’t want her to out pace what iv given her. The demand for nutrients and water will increase.

This means I need to feed. My form of feeding is topdressing organics, during stretch cannabis uses huge amounts of calcium, some studies have show they use more calcium them any other nutrient. It will be a calcium rich topdressing.

Next will be lighting, lighting is the motor that drive every aspect of growth and is a HUGE part but in my opinion the second most important part of cultivation. (Behind environment) you can have the best lighting money can buy but it won’t grow well at 100 degrees or 50. Having proper temps and humidity with good leaf surface VPD is crucial for proper uptake of nutrients and growth for the stages, without a proper environment you cannot utilize all the light.

These girls are currently getting 34DLI and that will quickly ramp up to somewhere around 52DLI unless they tell me otherwise. They might want more or possibly less, they will tell you if you listen.

I hope this helps you and if you have any questions feel free to ask. If some of the acronyms don’t make sense to you I encourage you to research them.

This is the way I do it and does not mean it will work for you… every grow is different and you just need to find what works best for you… it takes time.

Yes that’s a spider :spider: on the right pot, he’s been kicking around a few weeks. Figured he’d eat the bad bugs if any were to show up.
I honestly wanted a praying mantis but I guess he’ll do haha.
@Smokerholicc

5 Likes