Autoflower close to harvest?

I’d look into picking some up. Fox farm trio is what I’m trying out this grow. No complaints. Do you have a ppm and ph meter?

1 Like

Unless the pot for pot is set up to take you from beg to harvest? I haven’t read up on it or used it

1 Like

1 Like

So, I just checked the directions again and there just isn’t any mention of fertilizer for flower- in the beginning I mixed- coco, with perlite, diatomaceous earth and a powdered mycorrhizae rooting booster-
I’ve been reading about fox farm and plan to use it next time and also some rabbit manure based fertilizer (blanking on the name) that I plan to use next time-I think it’s called angry rabbit or something?

I don’t think I have those yet- I’ll look into it for sure. Not sure what a ppm is though. :upside_down_face:

Thanks! These are great! Here are a few pics in natural light

2 Likes

Those look great, this is the bit I love. The finishing line is in sight and your babies are looking great. PPM is the amount of nutrients you mix and add to your water before feeding. Parts Per Million, you measure what goes in then compare it to what comes out the bottom. The difference is what your plant has used. You need a meter to check it though. I use a blue lab truncheon and I love it, theres a heap of others out there so get one that suits you. You need to keep an eye on what you feed so you get it right. Too much is as bad as too little. You also need to keep an eye on your PH as that also affects how your plant takes on feed. Theres loads of info here about it. Search “nutrient lockout”, “PPM”, “PH” that sort of thing :sunglasses: but from what I see your on the money with what you’re doing

4 Likes

Oh wow. My next grow will be so next level. Thanks for taking a minute to educate me! I can’t wait until I have a few under my belt and can give back to new growers as well! This is one :fire: community!! :fire: :fire: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

just checked it out- it seems geared towards hydroponic growing. I grow in soil- what do you think? Still interested!

The only reason I know is someone took the time to educate me :sunglasses:. Your about to learn so much about plant biology. It will blow your mind the experience that lurks in this forum. Keep your eyes open for hygrometers. You will need them when you start to dry and cure. I use these, it let’s me monitor things from the house. The magic figure is around 62%. Some like a little drier some don’t. Choice is down to personal preference but you will enjoy it here. Great bunch of people. Nobody will put you down here either which is what I like. If it’s in your head and dont know then ask. Someone will know and help you out

2 Likes

@Marchellammck
I think it’s important to check ppm and ph no matter what medium you are using. I kinda use a mix of mediums right now (CocoLoco). I always check ppm and ph. I think it’s especially important if adding nutes. I’ve made mistakes and had them get too high which a good flush can get me right back on track. Happy growing!

3 Likes

Awesome info! Will nab one ASAP!

1 Like

2 Likes

Can someone tell me if this plant is ready for harvest?
Also, I was sold White Widow but this looks more like CBD Cush
Thoughts?

2 Likes

Wont be able to tell you strain but a clear picture in natural lighting and I mean a close up of the buds so you can see the trichomes. Maybe we can help then

1 Like

Something like this

4 Likes

Here are some updated pics from this AM. 3 more weeks? :pray:

2 Likes

@Marchellammck
My guess is longer than 3 weeks. I’d give them some P and K to fatten up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice- what’s P & K?

@Marchellammck
NPK fertilizer refers to the three elemental nutrients found in common garden fertilizer: nitrogen (N), phosphorus {P} and potassium (K), or potash

2 Likes