Autoflower, AK47, 11 weeks today. Ready or Not?

Hi all,
Attached is my Auto’. Outdoor grow. Today is 11 weeks old to the day from germination. I will be harvesting the top at least. The pistils and trichomes on the lower branches still look like they could go another few days. Any thoughts? This is my 2nd attempt with Autos, I am improving(I do not prune or train) I just let this one grow.
I forgot to add. This is an amazing experience, and genetics that allows a seed to develop into this in just 11 weeks. And the effects are magic!

8 Likes

Definitely wont hurt her! Cut it off and let the rest go for abit !

Nice to see guys growing outside haha…its -18 here in ontario canada

Are you using a loop to look at your trichomes? The looking very good in my opinion. Just a few weeks in on my first grow!!

Yes, the main cola’s trichomes are just about 70% milky to 30% amber. It appears to me there are more amber trich’s coating the sugar leaves then the actual flowers. But it is progressing rapidly. I have not checked yet today. This photo is from Monday. I wanted to wait for a little more amber this time compared to the last grow with the same strain. I love these Auto’s.

1 Like

I can’t wait to get my autos where you are!!

It took me 1 year to finally get the courage to grow autos! Hard to say if i would go back to photos …good luck bud

2 Likes

If they are turning amber it means oxidation and senescence of capitate- stalked resin glands, once oxygen gets into the bulbous top cannabinoids dissipate at a fast rate. For sure harvest the top, are the rest of the glands clear or milky lower down, keep checking her twice a day s they can turn in a short period at this stage.

1 Like

Can anyone assist with what can be up with these leaves?
I have 5 x NL, all outdoor. 15 weeks old, 5 weeks in flower this Saturday.
All have the same medium and are fed identical. But this gal’s leaves have me wondering.
Here is the grow:

1 Like