Autoflower 9 weeks no flower

I have a ILGM blueberry autoflower. I transplanted and moved into a 32x32x64 tent using Vivosun 600 watt hps lighting 9 weeks ago. After first couple of weeks decreased lighting to 400 watt and later 250 watt. Couple weeks later went back to 400 watt…leaves no longer looked dry and curled. 2 weeks ago I went up to 600 watts again. I was leaving lighting on 24/7. 2weeks ago I changed to 14 hrs on and 20 off in an effort to start bud process.
I also have white widow transplanted and put in tent 7 weeks ago…still no buds.
The seeds had been kept in freezer for several months. Not sure if that has something to do with slow growth.
I have had good luck with white widow before but blueberry no so good. This is my 4th grow. So I am still very new to process.
I have used fox farm veg fertilizer every other watering. Any suggestions. Do u think it will ever produce buds???

2 Likes

Autos are on there own schedule always a mystery when they will flip. I will say this it’s going to have a pretty big harvest when it finishes up. Cause that girl is thick.

Thank you. That gives me hope

1 Like

i grew an auto that went 15 weeks right beside my photos and she went when she was ready

1 Like

No problem can’t wait for that to happen to mine.

1 Like

Think it’s like having women in the same house that they get in sync on schedule. Sorry TMI but got a wife and a daughter just curious if plants could do the same thing.

1 Like

Lol…I am guessing u r right! Thanks for replying to my post. I was ready to give up and order new seeds

1 Like

Haha very well stated! My girls are still young but have been in those kinda households. Amazing how the body (and plants) can be.

Like said. Autos are on their on page to their on beat. Try putting her on 12-12 for the rest of the grow. Should snap her in gear

1 Like

Yes god must have been pissed off at men and said oh you like hormonal women take this. Now try to survive.

1 Like

Like a 6 year old with a magnifying glass and we the ants

2 Likes

why couldnt they? so much in the universe we dont know

1 Like

Well put…

Will do…thanks so much!

1 Like

You’re your autoflowers look great. I hate growing autoflowers I never looked that good for me they always say it doesn’t need fertilizer but I think they do keep up the good work.