Auto vs Fem White Widow

Thank you I will go check hers out. I did purchase a net for scrogging, so if all goes well I do hope to use it. It is so great to have other experience growers we can call up on to help us through this process.

1 Like

Any and all help is awesome. Canā€™t wait to start.

1 Like

@raustin if you donā€™t mind me asking, on your tent set up do you have a carbon filter and in take fan? If you do Iā€™m curious to know where you have the ventilation ducting coming out of the tent. I have seen videos of where individuals run it through a window or a vent or even a light fixture. I do not have a duct or light fixture to be able to run it through the only option is a window but Iā€™d have to get some kind of a window kit.

Iā€™m growing photo ww right now. Also got them from ilgm. I have them in 4 stages of your interested in checking them out. Ive fimmed and topped and lst all of the plants except seedlings. Im all indoor grow. Iā€™ll have a new update tomorrow in my journal. Good luck with your grow and Iā€™ll be watching.

1 Like

Sounds great I would love to follow along on your grow. Thank you!

Just tagged you in it

Thanks @Budtastic

1 Like

Could you tag me too?? Sounds like fun.

1 Like

No problem, hope it helps you on your way.

Yes, I have both an intake fan and carbon filter, though my carbon filter is connected to my bigger exhaust fan and out the top of the tent into my bedroom. You donā€™t need to intake or exhaust to the outside unless itā€™s convenient. The carbon filter should take care of the smell, so itā€™s not necessary, just exhaust into the room youā€™r tent is in.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I was hoping I could just let it run out into the room. I did buy a 4 inch exhaust fan to pull fresh air into the opposite side of the tent then have my carbon filter and fan ducting going out the top.

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly how I have my setup, that should work great for you.

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks again for your help. I really appreciate it.

2 Likes

I have to chime in, my first grow auto white widow cross. I prefer the auto. Just take care of it, have your ducks up before growing. I changed so much during its first 2 months . Lights, fans, nutes, humidifiers, dehumidifier. Alotā€¦ all worked out well. The flower stage was mad longer than i thought. Had to cut them all. Of the 3 they were all a week or so behind,besides the one, which was amazing. Density wiseā€¦ . Ill always do auto. Let the plant figure it out, dont rush i added 5 weeks to the flower. Mind blown. Kinda thought i fkd up because i was very high. Nope just amazing hg buds. I have a full list of my build under 200. Light $350 hgl.com. stealth and cheap electricity. LED

1 Like