Auto thats on steriods…HELP

I had 4 autos going in a 3x3 tent, 2 lemon haze 2 green crack. 1 green crack died young due to genetic issue so i ended up with 3 plants total in a 3x3 tent. Well…1 week into flower i noticed something off with this one and i kept my eye on it. Well 4 weeks into what should have been flowering, this is where im at. Its 5 foot tall and just started to bud while the others have fully developed colas and everything. I had to move it to my drying tent because of its size. I have a larger tent on the way but i literally have no where to put it until then. Its literally insane. I added a reference image of when they started to transition

10 Likes

I had a gorilla glue that I topped that did that. Not quite as big but big. Bigger than the rest. It never formed normal buds really, they were huge but really leafy. They did however become covered in trichromes. Ended up being really great weed. Made some edibles and smoked the best as joints and got stupid stoned. Sooo much keef. Don’t give up. Good luck

2 Likes

Yup my banana blaze auto is getting that big I had to tie down 3 long stalks or else she’d burn from the light

2 Likes

Oh the pics i posted are with attempted LST, and im pretty advanced with my lst technique and still like that lmao, not worked :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Holy smokes lol that things a beast… Good luck…

2 Likes

What’s your temp and RH outside the tent? With autos you can grow them under any light interval as long as the environmental conditioning is good. If all is good, I would pull her out of the tent and hang a light over her until your new tent gets there :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

She’s a Haze and they get tall :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Are you sure it isn’t a male?

My rh is high outside the tent so it wouldnt be great to flower there, i turned the lights down and im trying to just stall until i get new equipment

1 Like

Def not a male, just maybe weird genetics.

1 Like

Cool. Couldn’t tell from the pics, but they do tend to be taller. It makes it easier to pollinate the female plants.

1 Like

I would be especially concerned with mold as they get denser. Leave one plant in that tent move the rest.

I removed this plant over a week ago and put it in separate tent, others are fine in the same tent since theyre not over 5 foot tall lol

1 Like