Auto sub forum would be nice

It would be nice to have a section for autos to help with those dealing with autos. It could turn into another nice knowledge base. I know there are other places but I for one like the people here better. :grinning:

4 Likes

ILGM is the best forum on the internet. best people. best grow practices. best talent. im biased because i love it. i agree with you. how do we ask the admins to put in a topic category - all things auto

1 Like

Bribes work in politics. Might work here too. Lol

@latewood @garrigan62 @Hogmaster can any of you say whether this is possible?

I think it would be nice to have a sub forum for them as well. There’s a few people here that do just autos and some really great info that’s specific to them but unless you know where to look or who to ask you would have a hard time finding it.

3 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! I could use a lesson or two on autos. I prefer photos but it would be great to have a place to go to discuss autos. I have a bunch of auto seeds just sitting in a dresser drawer.

send them to me for evaluation.

1 Like

If one is started I can sure share knowledge on what not to do. I just grow them as a stop-gap between my fems finishing @Painfree. Most of them don’t produce much, but I keep on trying.

every now and then I grow a 3ft plant, but not this one.

3 Likes

Looks fire tho. Are the buds purple? @OldSkunk

More deep red to me. The sugar leaves are purple for sure.

1 Like

I’m liking the idea :+1:

@OldSkunk I am trying to push my girls to get as much as I can out of them with some training.

3 Likes

I am entertaining you request. Give me a day or 2 to think about how I would do this.

Here it is:

https://ilgmforum.com/c/beginner/autoflower-support

Have at it :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you for that!

1 Like