Auto stuck in preflower? Nothing changing

The 48hr of darkness will ensure it happens. It’s like a reset followed by the 12/12.

Genetic wasn’t stabilized properly by the breeder.

2 Likes

Does that keep my little one ok also? And I can’t leave that at 12/12 the entire time of the bigger two budding correct?

1 Like

Can I leave my little one on 12/12 the remainder of its life while the other two bud out? That’s not gonna make it flower early once it gets bigger? That’s my main worry

1 Like

If your little one is an auto I wouldn’t keep it in the tent for the 48hr of darkness followed by the 12/12.
Give it some light even if it’s just a window or a single CFL or tiny led for the 2 days of lights out. Otherwise you’ll likey flip it.

But once the 12/12 scedule is on you cna grow it in there and it should auto flip after 4 weeks, if the breeder stabilized the genetic correctly

1 Like

It’s ilgm seeds and that’s basically the time frame the other started to flip anyways. Yea I’ve got some smaller lights I can leave it under for 48 hours that should do fine. So if I take it out the tent for those 48 hours and under smaller lights 18/6 etc it will be fine but when I put it back inside at 12/12 that won’t make it flower till around when it’s supposed to assuming the genetics are good correct? I don’t wanna make my it flower if it shouldn’t be. Also I was wondering also couldn’t I just take the one out the tent and out in a dark closet the one that’s stuck in preflower then leave the other two on the 18/6 until those 48 hours are up then pop it back in the tent and all three move to 12/12?

2 Likes

Both methods work yes, I just didn’t say that because last time I took a plant out of the tent my girlfriend had a migraine for 2 days and I almost died at her hands…

2 Likes

Lmfaoooooo!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s great :rofl::rofl::rofl: I appreciate your help man. I’m gonna move it out the tent for two days and pop it back at 12/12. And again just double checking my little one should be fine and not flip even on the 12/12 correct?

3 Likes

Correct, as long as it’s an auto and the breeder stabilized the genetic properly…

3 Likes

Well I def know it’s an auto and it is ILGM so I’d imagine it’s where it should be. Anyway around or a safer way to do it? If not it’s always ok I have like another 7 seeds left so no big deal if not.

2 Likes

Chances are it will be fine but ilgm doesn’t stabalize their autos as well as they should in my observations.

3 Likes

@Graysin hey do you agree with Nicky on 48 hour period first then 12/12. Or you think just 12/12? I was gonna do the 48 hour darkness then go 12/12 just wanting a second opinion to make sure before doing it. @LearnasUgrow same thing man you think the 48 is safe then 12/12 or just go straight 12/12?

2 Likes

Great answers. That was a good read. I’m growing Bruce auto as well. I’m thinking I’m almost ready to harvest soon. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You can 48 hours of dark if you wanna be super sure it’s going to initiate flowering. 12/12 regardless will do it but his advice is good - the dark period will jumpstart the flower rather than having to wait for the 7-10 days for her to switch on her own.

2 Likes

I’ve been reading the Q & A for the same reason - Auto stuck in preflower. You said “48hrs of darkness will ensure it happens. It’s like a reset followed by the 12/12”. The reason it caught my attention is because it’s the only thing I haven’t tried. So I shut the lights off at 8:30 pm last night & crossing fingers. Now I’m just antsy like a kid at X-mas. Anyway, it’s been a helpful conversation to read.

3 Likes

Thank you - we are at Day 55 - I have 2 autoflower White Widows and they are so pretty, I can’t wait to see what the flower looks like. Just kind of a relief to read something I hadn’t tried already

1 Like

Your welcome, best of luck.
Tag me in 2 weeks when you know if it worked or not. It’s worked the mass majority of the time.

Here they are at 1st light

2 Likes