Auto Schedue for new to autos

For sure. I’m using ecoscrap soil and have them under 48 watt led light. 24 hours of light for seedling right?

1 Like

I start mine out in a window sill, then gradually get them use to the sun before I put them outside for their permanent home. I have no idea about indoor growing under lights.

Autoflowers dying!

Everything was going really well until about a week in a half ago, I noticed first my blackberry (fastbuds) had leaves toward the bottom starting to yellow, now they are brown and dry working ya way up the plant. My Pineapple Express (fastbuds) was doing great until a few days ago now the leaves are starting to yellow at the edges. This is my first time growing so I desided to try autos, but it’s very tough to find methods on how to properly grow or fix an issue. I’ve fed the plants a total of four times so I don’t think it could be too many Nutes. Started in roots organic soil and have been using fox farm nutes with a 600 w led light in a 6x4 tent two fans and vents. I will upload a video shortly but has anyone ever encountered this problem?! Please help, all feedback is appreciated

1 Like

Hang in there man. It gonna work out. You’ll get some responses.

Do you have any photos?

I’m growing 5 different strains of autos by fastbuds, now, including pineapple express.

Did you start out with hot soil? Have you flushed? What are you feeding them?

Have you filled out a support ticket, @Mpire26?

Starting my second grow, just sprouted and first set of leaves, plan on using kind soil for this one… It’s an auto… Any comments, used FF trio last one and ran into problems… I over feed…