Auto Regular seeds?

heard something about adding electricity to the seeds and thus all Five.
Just dont now,but hope Bigtime on Fem in the pot for him I want some.

Sorry to chime in so late. I always thought all autos, whether they state regular or fem, are females.

2 Likes

Nice to now that.

1 Like

@VTGROW, I had thought the same. Till I had the option of choosing regular autos as my free seeds. I started searching them out and found there a re a lot of regulars coming out. I am looking forward to seeing if they grow stronger just as photo regulars do

1 Like

But if its turn up whid dicks what to do its crap for me I dont have space to do seeds?

1 Like

Happy anniversary @Bubbelkush If you get males and don’t want them. just toss them

Yee wait 5 weeks and Bang you fuckt and 5 week you miss space for Dicks not so fan. But what to do, put all my 20 G.D.P Auto Reg fill stupindo.

1 Like

I hear you. I have been lucky in choosing all females so far. The up side is. If you get a female out of these. it should give you a bigger stronger plant that using a female seed if these are like photos. I prefer to use fem seeds as I can’t just drop a bunch of seeds and hope I get one or 2. I still go by the seed chart I got off here and it has done me well so far.

Hear you but I order fem seeds got this and now no answer in new420guy Paul!fuckface.