Auto plants how they age

Interesting… so when I veg regular fem seeds I keep lights on 24/0… would this help or hinder the Auto flower through out the entire seed to harvest cycle?

All i can is as you push yourself push your plant. I have seen an auto be topped at week two and 1/2 and went back to beginning of grow cycle. Then 5 days later grow into flower. I do a lot of research. I am a bender. And have 3 ilgm seeds been try to do my 1st ilgm grow with bud of the month.

Something i have been looking up is luner pull all plant need it. Something about absolute dark creats problems for plants. But a night lumes is 23 to 33. Plants need a night spectrum. Im sure of it for head size buds.

I can only imagine what it would look like in a ten gallon pot.

3 Likes

Once these are finished it’s round 2 with that auto.Uploading…

Got to say, I’d be happy with her! Looks awesome, heaps of buds! I am an absolute newbie though so don’t mind me :wink:

It should be bigger in happy with her no problems at with the grow once these are done I’m trying it again lol

2 Likes

Hey man my lemon is doing great and it looks like ill be harvesting in a few days its around 50 to 60 percent cloudy trichs butbshe is a beauty and easy to grow.
Heres the thing though, I went on vacation a couple weeks back and they were in a critical phase so i had to raise the lights and have a trusted confidont watch them. Well he did a very shitty job as he said the plants were doing fine but on my return they started yellowing due to malnutrition n under watering so they started eating themselves.
The problem here is when they started eating themselves they ate most of their fan leaves earlier than they were supposed to, ao when i took them off the nutes, they are yellowing even faster now, but i did save my others, and my auto flowers were the only ones who suffered this, soni may have to take them a bit earlier than expected but i dont want her them to start eating other buds. Itll still be a good harvest and lloks like i have an ounce or 2 on her. Oh yeah, i have 2 galaxy hydro 300 watt leds now, along with cfls and its a great combo. Will post some harvest pics soon…id say go ahead with that lemon bro, great hardy strain.