Auto or photo 18/6 or 20/4 help

So I have 3 auto want to run a photo to try …. I been doing so well with autos guess I’d try some photo so my auto are 3 weeks old and my photo just germinated. My lights have been on 20/4 and I’m wondering if I can run that on photo as well till I flip to 12 12……

Last two grows gsc ilgm and gg4 ilgm

3 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome nice looking plants , I run 18/6 till I flip With photos and autos , I’m sure 20 /4 would also be fine. :+1::v:

2 Likes

Definitely can but I’m a 18/6 guy. The biggest auto-photo transition issue can be light leak. Be very through on making sure you’re good there as you really don’t have to worry about that with Auto’s. I have a strong feeling you’ll be just fine! Auto’s looking sweet!

2 Likes

Yeah you can run that schedule. Heck you could run the light 24/7 until you flip. But there is some debate on what a resting period does for your plant.

Ps those are some huuuuuge nugs!!!

This plant has only had 4 hours darkness it’s entire life, due to power outage. Shouldn’t be much of a debate. Although there isn’t a lot of good reasons for most to run a 24 hour light schedule either.

2 Likes