Auto Northern Lights day 47 switched to 20/4 from 24/0 , is it OK?

Marichan
Autos are generally going to have a lower yield than fem or regular seeds by their nature. They are designed to live a certain period and that is IT ! Usually the best way to get better harvest is allow a long vegetation period, which we cannot do with autos! All you can do is give them all the best care you can and pray for the best. They will decide when they will die. When the time gets near, you will see all the leaves turning yellow and shriveling from all the nutrients being used up by the plant. Best possible situation is they will all turn before you get amber trichomes on all the leaves. Flushing will also help the process. There is a lot of controversy on how long to flush. You just have to decide when the time is right.
Hope this helps you.
Take care and good luck
Jerry

1 Like

Thanks Jerry! I am getting anxious/nervous about my 1st grow and hoping for the best. I know I’ve learned alot from all the folks on here and watching alot of Youtube videos, but still have a long ways to go. It’s a long learning process with a lot of trial & error, just hoping it’ll be worthwhile in the end.
best regards,
Mari :relieved:

I’ve seen an auto put out 9 ounces ?

1 Like

That would be so great! I don’t know how much more my plants will progress in the next week or 2 but hopefully they will get fatter- today I checked under microscope & the trichomes are getting much more cloudy.
:smile:

There is a YouTube video on a Mazar plant auto grown by some guy , it put out 9 ounces . I’m just going into week 5 and on my widow plant , I was hesitant of pruning the little side shoots with small flowers , so I trim it pretty good and put the lil buds in a brown bag . I’m pretty sure those lil bud want pack a punch , but they had a few trichomes just starting , but it stretched so high , it didn’t look like it was going to put on no more weight to the buds , and I’m tired of the two fighting for light because the Kush plant is so full .

1 Like