Auto journal first grow

Dropped 6 in water a week ago. 2 NL auto 2 Blueberry Auto and 2 AH auto. Everyone except the bb popped a tail. So I planted all of them. This is gonna be a low maintenance outdoor grow. So far I have 1 AH and 2 NL up. Nothing from the others. I’m gonna drop a few more BB and an AH if the don’t sprout in the next couple days. I want six plants as I’m growing for a friend for medical reasons. Hoping to get him set up so he doesn’t have to worry about it. This is the beginning

3 Likes

3 Likes

Not naming as of yet. Don’t want to jinx it

1 Like

Im in the same boat with the names. I have only 1 to name but im waiting till she grows up a bit

Stretching there a little bit.

1 Like

Yeah they’re tall girls. I have them in my closet for now. They’ll be outside during the day from now on until they get to their grow space

2 Likes

I had issues with my BBA as well, had to drop 4 more, 3 popped waiting on 4th.

For me the BBs did better in planting straight to soil but dampened off about 3 weeks but I solved that problem 5th time trying bb but my cats shredded them about 8 weeks lol but I have that situation fixed also

Why do you guys make the plants ? I have grown cannabis before but that was just here and there nothing constant like my indoor grow now is it a superstition or a habit or is just part of the cannabis culture ? I have never named my plants but I have named my trucks I have owned lol

I don’t name my plants either. Maybe call them Bertha or bigguns when I talk to the ole lady about them, but no names

That’s what I do When I talk to mine about them

1 Like

One more AH auto popped up. Still nothing on the BB auto.

What is the best light for indoor growing

I put cfls over seedlings for 24/0 first 2 weeks then I put a roleadro 400w cob over it at 20" at either 18/6 or 16/8 until I see pistol then put my 315w 3000k cmh about 20" at 12/12

@drbn32 need help

These will be planted in the woods and checked on with no expectations. New batch started Soon. Lighting issues going on