Auto Jack Herer X AK47 13 Weeks, NO Amber Trichomes AND New Pistils

Of the three Jack Herer x AK47s I had, one ultimately produced good smoke at a little over an ounce for the one plant; one got gnawed by caterpillars and had to be harvested early (and is somewhat weaker because of it) and about half an ounce; and the third should be 40 grams (it’s bag-drying now, so I don’t know the weight.)

All in all, modest but acceptable. Still producing good medicine faster than I can use it up.

1 Like

hey fysh…keep me posted, I am also outdoor growing in N California in my fenced backyard . auto’s interest me a lot due to the short time and having three or four growing at a time would be beneficial. ditto on the over managing the nutrients, plenty of different opinions on that.

1 Like

Hey @nugsrgood, my babies just began sprouting this morning 6-7 out of 11, so things are just starting here, I have three different types of soils and nute regiments awaiting, I"ll try waiting two weeks before they go outside then its On! the real test . I’m hearing soo many different things on Autos going outside, how to adjust for sunlight,shock of replant, etc,
I’m not too worried, I still have 10 seeds left, I may just grow a couple directly outside in “Tilled soil” with some amendments.
Check out “Dr. Autoflower adventures” This guy grows Autos and does it well. Just watched an hour of it last night, some really good stuff.
<*)))><(

1 Like