Auto in serious trouble

I’m really trying to get this right folks it a little hard to get a post up but il try this I have an autoflower with a serious deficiency I think it’s leaves and lime green with rustic brown spots and them I got the plant from a friend and I’m wondering if there’s anything I can do to save this plant he has told me that it has been stressed quite a lot and shaved like bonsai if anyone has any ideas um what this might be and how to fix it your advice and help would be much appreciated

1 Like

can you fill out support ticket?
medium
temps
lights
do you have a pic in regular light?

4 Likes

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:
Age from Sprout:
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:
How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?
PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:
Indoor or Outdoor:
Light system, size and height from plants:
Temps; Day, Night:
Humidity; Day, Night:
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:
Co2; Yes, No:
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

4 Likes

thank you @Screwauger
and welcome to ilgm @Johnzy81

2 Likes

From the verbal description I suspect cal mag but def need to know what you are growing in Sir @Johnzy81

2 Likes

I will sort all of that right now just may take a minute ok temperature 21 to 28 degrees with 600 HPS light on, and 24 to 20 degrees in darkness plant is still in veg, it is growing in biobizz all mix medium which I should have mentioned earlier it is organic, ok now humidity which is between 55 and 80 and is in a plastic smart pot not fabric I am also using CO2 boost buddy bag and full range of biobizz nutrients this is all based on a Pacific garden the plant I am talking about has been with me for the last two weeks PPM readings are 1850 and I hope this is a better picture for you to see thank you for the reply all of you it is really appreciated

I’m sorry man soil which is an organic medium

When plants exhibit a Calcium deficiency the younger leaves are the first to show it as well as older leaves. The Leaf tips will die back, the tips may curl, and growth of the plant is stunted. The plant can show a weakness in the stems and branches, as well as a under developed root system that can lead to bacteria problems with roots dieing off. Having slow plant transpiration rates can aggravate the uptake of calcium. Make sure your soil isn’t very acidic, for calcium gets harder to be absorbed through acidic soils, Which leads to having a plant that is deficient in Calcium. The leaf tips, edges and new growth will or may turn a yellow/brown color that happen in spots and often surrounded by a sharp brown outlined edge and then the leaf tips die back. If too much calcium is given at an early stage of growth it can stunt the growth of your plants. Having to much of calcium will also flocculate when a concentrated form is combined with potassium. The parts affected by a calcium deficiency are the roots. Stem or petiole, young or old leaves.

Your plant look like this:

CAL#01

If so try this

Solution to fixing a Calcium deficiency
To fix a calcium deficiency you can treat by foliar feeding with one teaspoon of dolomite lime or Garden lime per quart of water, Or Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Calcium in them will fix a Calcium deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients or it will cause nutrient burn!)
Or you can take crushed up dolomite lime or garden lime in a gallon of water and water it in the soil. 1 to 2 teaspoons per gallon of water, which will be slow acting. Garden Gypsum, which is medium absorption. Limestone, which is medium absorption, Rock Phosphate and Animal wastes which are both medium/slow absorption. Note: Caution when using gypsum to an already acid soil (pH that is less than 5.5) can have a very bad effect on different types of plants by effecting the absorption of soil aluminum, which is poison to plant roots.

Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics, (which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) you need to flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

6 Likes

Thank you its looking like cal what about mag do and with this been an autoflower I’m worried about to much N it’s getting really annoying now to be quiet honest, thank you for your assistance and time much appreciated.

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome, Sir. :v:

2 Likes

I use this specifically because of it’s low N

https://www.amazon.com/Technaflora-MagiCal-Fertilizers-1-L/dp/B001GBOAU8?tag=greenrel-20

And it would be ok in an organic environment?

1 Like

Ya got me there. I suspect like my organic friends say about my chemical nutes, this would be “poisonous” to an organic grow. Others will help you out, never grown organically so I have no reference.

That’s no problem my man you have helped me out alot all ready and nice one
for that,. I do intend on doing a synthetic grow just because I never have
and I don’t have any option on how it goes but it has worked for years with
excellent results maybe when I do I can get in touch for some head’s up.

1 Like

Cool. I also plan to attempt organics also. I use autopots and there is a new product called biotabs that show promise for the use of organics with autopots (organic nutes have particulate that clogs the tubing on hydro systems. @Johnzy81

Yes they definitely do with hydro and I really do think that organic would
do you brilliant with that particular way off doing so it will be
interesting and now the super soils that are PH natural buffers now also
very handy.

With these biotabs you can go soiless or with soil, all the nutes and supplements are in the tabs. Stick a prescribed amount into the grow medium and water with plain ph balanced water. Promising but presently avail only in UK though I see ILGM has a tab form of nute that I am researching.

I have only worked with solution based nuts but they sound really
interesting il have a good look, but I think you would enjoy the organic
root alot to take in but great for experience.