I am growing 2 Autos in Coco/perlite for 26 days now. They are not so tall and look yellowish in their center. I am feeding everyday CalMg and growth nutes NPK 3-1-3. Are they missing something?
@Brooklyn it’s normal for new growth to appear yellow. Below is a service ticket. If you could fill it out it would help lead you in the right direction.
How about filling this out. Please be as detailed as possible. For example: if soil; WHAT soil? WHAT lights and distance and power. This will help greatly to help you.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- AUTO CBD STAR, MINISTERY OF CANNABIS
- Method: Hydroponics
- Vessels: Plastic Pots
- Tap Water, Lots of runoff
- No PPM/EC of nutrient solution available
- Light system - The Sun
- Temps; 30C Day, 20C Night
- Humidity; 40% Day and Night
- Ventilation system; No
- AC: No
- Co2: No
Have you fed anything yet?
I am feeding everyday CalMg and growth nutes NPK 3-1-3.
Probably getting plenty of nutrients, what is ph in and out?
Never measured. Horrible, I know.
Not horrible, but could be an explanation of why you are seeing the yellow in leaves. Even with nutrients present if the ph is too far out of range the nutrients aren’t available to the plants.