Auto growers : I challenge you to start growing photoperiod strains!

Your required to put yer name on it? :rofl:

3 Likes

Yes so they know who’s it is lol. Like who’s wpuld they be in my garage?

5 Likes

Awesome Auto’s bro , they gotta be one jealous inda bunch lmao … to each his own … stand by that and you won’t have any doubts… :muscle:

Here’s my photoperiod on the left.

Not too far in time from trying to flip her

4 Likes

Hey @Fiz did you chop down your lsd & try it yet? My buds are fattening up but I love the colors so much!

1 Like

@RockymountainHigh

Here is my photoperiod. Have to keep cutting it back getting huge

7 Likes

Oh yes I did! She got the chop on 4/20 and I’ve been enjoying her since May. It is a very stony high, like “what did I come in THIS room for?” type stone.

Love it! Both of my LSDs finished pretty, my first one all pretty pastels, the second all purple with bright yellow leaves.

Enjoy your harvest when you get there!

3 Likes

@Fiz I’m gonna be in trouble! If it tastes that good I’ll forget where I am. I walk into a room sometimes more than once & can’t remember why I went there & that’s without weed :face_with_spiral_eyes::v::metal:

4 Likes

Well I have to say one night I decided to make lasagna after smoking some LSD. It did come out and tasted just fine but holy cow did I walk a million miles around my tiny kitchen doing it. Kept forgetting what I was doing.

3 Likes

@Fiz Dats me 100%. They are beautiful when all that purple comes out. My favorite color so I’m scouting around for seed of other blue/purple strains.

1 Like

I grew some Blueberry Glue (not ILGM) that was REALLY purple.

Over on my journal - Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets - #1978 by Fiz
Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets - #1919 by Fiz
Fiz's Second Grow - LSD Auto triplets - #1453 by Fiz

I was in love with one of them - Psyduck. Just so beautiful.

3 Likes

@Fiz Those are incredible colors & that psyduck colors are insane! Which purple smoke do you like best? U

2 Likes

Got to teach a person the tricks of the trade!? Awesome!

Honestly, I haven’t smoked the Blueberry Glue yet, I decided not to rush seeing as I have weed that’s been curing longer. I was thinking of having some later today since the one plant has been in the bags for long enough now. (Jigglypuff, Psyduck’s seed sister.)

But I’ll always have a fondness for the LSD, no matter what color it turns out as.

3 Likes

The LSD make great Chocolate chip cookies too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Well wife,I decided to do Two Autos outside. Started in the seedling May 30th in the ground. . Now I ordered photos seeds from ILGM. when they get here I want to grow two plants outside. ĹSD or Green Crack or Chemdawg. Any Ideas who should go down to the tent or who should go outside. Last year we harveted in Oct.13th @Newt @JaneQP@beachglass @VAHillbilly @Fiz @yoshi @Covertgrower @DrWoo

2 Likes

Well, you know I like the LSD strain. They are pretty hardy plants and stay small but bud out from top to bottom and it’s all good. I haven’t grown the photos, which I would hope would escape the curse of the tiny plants - like 6 inch tiny.

Once they get going, they are pretty good girls. Both of mine threw a single nanner right on the very top, very visible, removed and no harm done.

4 Likes

I haven’t grow any of those strains yet.

Sorry brother never grew those.

I plan to start one of each. Going to do it right. Dark,warm ,paper towels. Sit in water and H2O2 peroxide. To see the tails then in peat pots.