Auto growers : I challenge you to start growing photoperiod strains!

:clap::+1: that first pic look like ears of corn on steroids, awesome job!

3 Likes

Thank you brother!! :+1::v::beers::dash:

2 Likes

@brownsfan100 I have seeds from a ton of breeders. Only a few from ILGM. I did a lot of seed trading in the lab. So I now have about 98 different auto strains :+1: I forgot you were the one with the 5’ sideways tent @CooterJuice I wanted to do that with mine too. I still have time to change. I will have to look at that again :grin:

3 Likes

is the lab and “the other side” the same as the title Bergman’s lab you see some people with? If so, what happened with it?

1 Like

Right on man!! Was a fun grow. I supercropped that center plant soo many times. I did bleach her tips pretty good they was 3 inches away from the led. But it was worth it so the others could get max dli.

2 Likes

@brownsfan100 Yes, the lab was a paid part of here. They did away with it. Most moved to another forum but still come here also :grin: @CooterJuice My last grow had one that went right into the lights. I thought about super cropping it again. But just let her go. I notice when I super crop my autos. They seem to give me a little more veg time. :grin: I am going to take another look at the 5’ tent. I think I have enough room to drop it on her side before I move these into it. The 5’ height could be an issue with some. But not for most I think. :grin:

3 Likes

Your on point with that statement i believe brother. Ive noticed with the autos if you stress them at the right time youll extend veg from what i have seen as well

4 Likes

God damn @CooterJuice beautiful job with them :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you brother!!

3 Likes

Now that’s some fatass buds bro congrats… I’m thinking it must be some kind of technical violation maybe you need to send me a little bit so I can make sure everything’s all right. Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::muscle::100:

1 Like

I dont grow autos but I know some of you are masters. I knew the moment I saw the thread title and read the post from the OP that I was in for a treat. I have chuckled all the way through this with all of you correcting the OP.

I would reverse the challenge to the OP. @RockymountainHigh grow an auto and get it to 3-4 ft and pull 10-16 oz’s off her to dispel the notion in your opinion that an auto is a stick that produces a doobs worth of smoke.

5 Likes

Those are some fine looking colas. :ok_hand:

Your 2x4 was loaded wall to wall, newbie here, now reading some on training techniques, i will be looking into that term soon, supercropping!!!

Crop on!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Challenge? No prob bob more like relief. I’m a photo grower and lately tried autos. Going back to photos, autos have just let me down again. I wont blame myself this time, it’s eight brand new seeds soaking a week and nothing. Keep telling myself a few more days. An AK47 auto that produced an ounce under same regimen that worked before. A Blueberry auto that grew triple nodes then died young. Deformed babies. And the only seeds I ever paid money for. Worst thing is it set me back two weeks of waiting. Them two weeks are the difference I need to grow a fast photo and yield the same.

1 Like

That sucks @Jaysittinback I had the same luck with both of those strains from ILGM here. My seeds from other breeders have all be good. I have found a couple auto strains that I have gotten twice that never had one crack. I have had the same luck with other photo strains also though. My AK 47 autos all grow the same. 5 1/2 oz every time. I shy away from regulars for the same reasoning of loosing a few weeks if they are not females. I try to keep things set plan on veg and flower times. A few weeks can really mess you up.

I’d try ILGm but I think they dont ship here. But I’d sure like to grow a good AK as they are potent. Bringing out it’s best flavor and terps it should be top shelf. I grew some excellent photos from Quebec Cannabis Seeds but autos are failing. Their photos took right off, grew fast, grew tall and thick and made huge buds.

2 Likes

I have had 92% success rate with ILGM autos (11 out of 12 have sprouted and grown out to maturity. )

3 Likes

Some pics from my one and only photo grow. Two Banana Kush and a Goldleaf. I either had a light leak or heat stress caused the Goldleaf to herm and seed itself and one of the BK partially. Went back to autos and haven’t tried again. I got about the same yield as two healthy autos so I figured set and forget was a better way to go.

10 Likes

My sweetie said she would be proud to wear a corsage like that, very beuatiful buds.

4 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes