Auto growers : I challenge you to start growing photoperiod strains!

Lmao. Right??? :grinning:

3 Likes

@ShockDog

Out of curiosity, where did you grow that puppy? In the window? Outdoors? In a tent?

2 Likes

Bumper crop!!

1 Like

It was outdoor, man. I had BIG plans for it now it’s my wife’s window sill plant. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Hahahaha. Yes!!!

1 Like

@ShockDog

You ought to hang a Christmas bulb on it so it looks like Charlie Brown’s tree

6 Likes

Lol. Awesome idea.

1 Like

That is exactly how my mothers get huge. Those i just start in a 20 gal since i know she will be big by the time i retire her.

2 Likes

Here’s a little super skunk auto for you in a 10g pot

7 Likes

You are in a different league entirely, my friend!

1 Like

Lmao :rofl::rofl: mad love my brother :muscle::100: I’m definitely not alone beings I’m in your company :sunglasses:

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy that looks frickin amazing!! Good job brother!! I MAY try a photo on the next run, I just defo need a larger tent and a bigger light, the light I have is powerful but the coverage I don’t think would be enough for a few autos and a photo

Here’s the light and specs for it

What light would be good to replace this ^^ if I bought a larger tent, I was looking at the HLG blackbird?

@dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @Graysin @Nicky @Newt

My tent now is only 80cm x 80cm depth and width, so the tightness is legit :rofl: so I’d want a tent that would fit a light that would match the one I have (see above) or better it

1 Like

This has to be the best plant I ever seen :rofl::rofl::sunglasses::muscle:t2: I love seeing little plants like this in flower

2 Likes

The HLG is a great light. If it fits properly, you can’t go wrong with it.

6 Likes

Good morning! Been a hot minute.

Here’s the last auto I chopped…

GG4 auto “Slowpoke” - this was harvest day and she yielded 8 oz dry of killer smoke.

Here’s my photo clones, 3 weeks post flip.

LA Chocolat “Trixie Belden”

Space Queen “Sally Ride”
They are coming along. Had some bumps getting them to this point, but hopefully they will do well.

9 Likes

What sized tent would you recommend for the blackbird brother

1 Like

Here’s my bitty little auto!

LSD auto “Audrey Hepburn”
7g wet!

10 Likes

For flowering (or a start-to-finish grow) a 4x4.

3 Likes

Imo you’re approach is backwards, you should figure out size of tent needed to attain your goals then buy proper light for said tent. But i agree blackbird good for 4’x4’

5 Likes