Auto growers : I challenge you to start growing photoperiod strains!

Nets the place I just starteď using for Skittle girl folding over the high stems keeping tops level

Ì have 1 auto outside since May 29th she is short but growing.

How do you think? Zhe revegged onme.

2 Likes

Updated photo for this thread.

My 1st photoperiod at 4 weeks into flower.

17 Likes

A friend of mine has been doing autos for a few grows now. I liked the idea of being quicker but decided I’d probably learn more doing photos. 1st grow is going well with the help of some great people on this site! Just started beginning of July. Growing Purple Punch and Purple Haze.

10 Likes

Hell to da yeah :100::sunglasses:

3 Likes

My brother she looks amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::100::muscle::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hey my bud makin machine brother :muscle::100: @VirginiaGrowBoy you have got to be proud as hell of that beautiful photo plant :potted_plant: I’m excited for you it gives me the goosebumps just lookin at her…:rofl::muscle::eyes: congrats on makin me drool :drooling_face: she’s badass bro :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @Coonass but other than vegging her forever and cutting her back all the time, she’s done most of this development on her own.

I can’t wait to harvest in a few weeks

1 Like

She’s a beaut :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Coonass @Se7en @Pinboy @SteveSS396 @beardless @HappyHydroGrower

1st photoperiod plant now at 5 weeks into flower.

11 Likes

Damn. Lots of LST?

1 Like

Gorgeous brother! You gonna have a nice haul!
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Hell 2da yeah man… looks so pretty and almost ready :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::money_mouth_face::yum::drooling_face:

1 Like

Haha! Awesome for this thread. Ive only grown autos, and this most recent grow of mine I have delved into the madness of photos. I linked to my main thread above with progress photos.

I’m telling you now though… never again would I ever veg a photo 10 weeks indoors, multiple transplants to fresh soils, ending up in 10 gal pots :joy::joy:

Its… been wild.

But yeah… fun damn times so far!

Another 4-5 weeks probably I think before chop. They’re MEATY buds so far however!

(They’re all lollipopped underneath, can only see the canopy really, and my tent is 8’ tall and they’re already overwhelming haha)

4 Likes

@SteveSS396

Actually a long story… but in a nutshell I vegged it forever!! Just to give an auto in the same tent some time to fully develop.

I topped and fimmed multiple times just to slow it down and keep it flat.

When I finally flipped her, she had 80+ colas. I culled and took out about 20 of those out.

The net helps at the end with cola separation.

4 Likes

Got 2 photos in veg in the rear and 3 week old g13 autos in the front…

6 Likes

Who says AUTOS are small???
My Do Si Do Auto is TWICE the size of this AAA battery and FLOWERING!!! :joy::joy::joy:

11 Likes

Your going to be very happy in about 3 weeks!!! Looks awesome

1 Like

@ShockDog

Dang! What’s up with that?

1 Like

I traded a cow for some magic beans and the rest is history. :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

ken-jeong-community

Its sooooooo cuuuuttteeeee :joy:

3 Likes