Auto grow outside

Hey My friend. Can u auto grow outside? If so will the plants get big as let’s say a blue cheese or something? Im going to start my first outdoor grow and was wondering if auto grow would be a good idea. Thanks Myfriend. What can i do to get them stornger?

. Help me outMyfriend. A fan

3 Likes

First thing I’m seeing is you have your lights to high from plants. That’s why they stretched out and falling over. Second I don’t grow outdoors, I’ve seen people on forum grow autos outdoors. If your climate is good for growing outdoors autos will be fine mainly because they don’t need a specific light schedule. They will Veg and then Flower regardless of how much light they are getting. Third thing is if you want to get someone’s attention type @CHICAGO_SHI with a space before and after name. So Myfriendis410 without @ symbol won’t notify the person that you are trying to tag.

3 Likes

Let me tag @Big123 and maybe he can help you.

3 Likes

@CHICAGO_SHI

California Indoor then Outdoor Organic Soil Auto Grow

Here’s my current journal, I started them indoor and grew them about 3 weeks under my light before putting outside and simultaneously transplanting into big containers. One must avoid shocking autos while they’re young as they don’t have time for recovery like photo period Mary Jane plants do.

1 Like

Thanks Man . I appreciate it.

2 Likes

His grows are always worth paying attention to. He does great, solid work.

1 Like