Auto Grow Off, Sativas, Autopots, Nicky & Not2SureYet ๐Ÿšœ

Happy cake day growmmieโ€‹:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

Hey @nicky the 240 boards for your autos are at 18 hour sceduel correct? So your ppf is about 900ish for dli to be 60 right? Bow far away u have lights huhg to get that 900 umols on 2 240s

5 Likes

Wtf call me hand? I thought :call_me_hand::call_me_hand: this was hang loose lmao

5 Likes

I thought the same too till I read what it said :laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks @Unknown, I missed your post there :woozy_face:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary!

3 Likes

Happy anniversary Monsieur @Not2SureYet! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary!:+1:

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary!

2 Likes

Thank you every one. Now, can some one send a little cooler weather here again :grin: It is 86 in here and 90 in the grow room :unamused:

4 Likes

YIkes 90โ€ฆno ac?

If I dont have ac I wonโ€™t even try unless fully outsideโ€ฆ in florida here its reโ€“dicules

3 Likes

Iโ€™ll trade some cold for some warmth. Its 27ยฐf outside and finally 75 in the tent while the lights on.

2 Likes

Happy cake day, Iโ€™d send you some of this pnw cold if I could.

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary dude!

The high here today was 30 with 25 mph wind. We stayed inside lol.

5 Likes

@kdawg well split it alright cuz Iโ€™m not to fond of the cold itโ€™s a sweet 72 out right now sorry to do it to yโ€™all snow birds :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You can take Alan out of Cali, but you canโ€™t take Caliโ€™s weather out of Alan :joy::rofl:

7 Likes

I am actually enjoying it for the most part. Itโ€™s novel enough that shoveling the driveway is still fun. But Iโ€™m also told that weโ€™ve seen nothing of winter yet. And the big snows are in March and April. Seeing as how weโ€™re retired and all; usually we can just shelter in place.

6 Likes

LUxUry we all were retired for a year . Was tough getting back in motion heave hoo @Myfriendis410 I never had to shovel snow i would be in the novel as well in your position Iโ€™m shivering thinkin about it LoL

1 Like

I like the meditative repetition of shoveling snow, plus your work isnโ€™t undone behind your back like leaves.

3 Likes