Auto Gorilla Glue - Are they dying? Or is this normal?

My plants are ten weeks old, very near harvest time. I’ve heard about leaves turning yellow at the end of a grow, but I’m not sure if that’s exactly what’s happening here…

1 Like

Hard to tell under the purple. Looks like they may be about ready to harvest or it could be a calmag deficiency…

It will be easier for us to help if you can get some pictures under natural light.

2 Likes

gotcha. here’s some in natural light.

1 Like

also i’ve been feeding them cal-mag every 3-4 days

…Basically all I have been feeding them is Fox Farm big bloom, and then I started including Foxfarm Cal-Mag ever since they started turning yellow. I began to grow with Kindsoil supersoil, but the nutrients in the soil ran out after about six weeks. So then I started with the organic Fox Farm Big Bloom and organic Foxfarm Cal-Mag supplement

1 Like

@Beemos…next round do some training on them and double or triple your harvest. Also if you can afford it switch to nectar for the gods nutrient line. Once you do you won’t go back to chemical nutes. The smoke is so much smoother. No throat irritation. Hell I dont smoke on a regular basis and it dont make me cough

1 Like

What I would do here:

Check the trichomes with a jewellery loupe, if they are ready I would chop.

If NOT ready, I would water with PHed water and test the runoff PH and PPMs. PH should be in the range of 6.2 - 6.8. Those numbers will tell you if the plants are having a nutrients lockout probably Cal-Mag even if you are feeding.

1 Like

The cough always gives me the best high lol.
But yeah check it with a loupe but I mean it’s so close I would flush it and let it finish up if you at least see some Amber.

i’ll be starting my next round in a couple of weeks…check me out at Primus v2

2 Likes

What @GoodMafia said. It looks like you may be experiencing lockout, but you’re probably really close to harvest too. Have you flushed according to the fox farms schedule?

Well I haven’t flushed, only because the Foxfarm products I’m using are OMRI organic, and don’t contain any chemicals, so no salt build-up. You guys still think I should flush anyways though? Maybe they are just ready for harvest

1 Like

I bought a loupe, no amber yet. All cloudy. I’m so scared they’re gonna die before they reach full potency

1 Like

Also thank you all for helping, I truly appreciate :pray:

1 Like

The flushing is about removing everything additives and all so the plant will cannibalise itself finishing up not just about removing salts if that makes sense. There is a process to help trigger it into finishing up. A ice bath basically laying ice on top of the soil and letting it melt to scare it into thinking winter is coming. Not something I have done but there’s several posts on it , and I have seen it done sucessfully.

2 Likes