Auto Gorilla Glue -15 weeks flowers; no buds

3rd grow. Feeding Happy Frog; same lighting as previous grows: Mars Hydro TS-600. Ph 6.4. Temp 70’s. I have removed half ounce of leaves over past 4 weeks to open her up. Previous grows were harvested @ 12 weeks with nice buds. Same seeds were used from ILGM. I let dry between watering. Why is it not producing?

Forgot to add; using FoxFarm soil. This is 15 weeks after transplanting seedling.

1 Like

Hmm…yeah she’s not flowering. It might not be an auto? Try switching the lights to 12/12 . PS, she’s huge! lol

1 Like

what is your light schedule. 12/12 ?

Put the plant on 12/12 to induce flowering. Whether you can increase light schedule afterwards depends on how much Ruderalis genetics is present in this one pheno.

1 Like

Light 18 on, 6 off. Came in a packet of 10 auto flowers. If not an auto flower; then I should switch to 12/12 with complete darkness?

1 Like

Great I’ll switch to 12/12

1 Like

Still learning myself, but I’d have gone 12/12 before now honestly. She looks super tall and if she stretches much entering / in flower you may need to look at supercropping or similar depending how much room you have left to raise your lighting…

Beautiful healthy plant though!

1 Like

Thanks all!

1 Like

Since it’s obviously not flowering but already huge, just keep in mind when it dies start flowering, it’s going to stretch too… Be prepared to run out if space, train it, or learn super cropping…

PS, what’s with the cup of what looks like water sitting in the soil?

The cup in the soil is Apple cider vinegar to ward off gnats. I thought I didn’t need 12/12 because of auto flower. Live and learn :upside_down_face:. Super cropping sounds like above my skill set. Will read up and see what it means. I appreciate all the responses, thanks.

Oh that’s what that is for? My fiancé tried vinegar and dish soap because apparently it traps them, and I hung a yellow sticky trap right above it and over the days nothing was getting trapped, got rid of the vinegar and the trap was covered in a few days. I don’t know where she got that the vinegar is an attractant for gnats… So I can definitely say vinegar keeps gnats away.

It’s been one week since I super cropped and switched to 12/12. I think these are new flowers?

Pretty sure I see some pistils starting to pop. I believe she’s started flowering? Just my opinion. :slight_smile:

Considering you have the stretch in front of you…. Oh wow!

1 Like