Auto gone to flower too soon?

I have a critical mass xxl auto that was a free gift when I bought my main seeds so I decided to throw it in a pot and put it outside to see what would happen. We’ll it grew, it stretched quite a bit as a seedling reaching for the sun its around 4 weeks since I germinated and it’s gone into flower when there just doesn’t seen like enough plant to flower yet. My photos are around 2 and a half feet tall and this fing it struggling for 1 foot any ideas?

No buddy that’s about right, I have a glue gelato auto growing and she started flower half way through week two/three, they flower when they choose

3 Likes

Thanks, it seems healthy enough if a little weather beaten the last few days so I’ll keep an eye and hopefully get some results from it. It smells good already lol

1 Like

Same here in the U.K. lol I have three in flower I wanna move outside so I can put my seedlings under the light but the wind been crazy here last week or two don’t wanna risk breaking theM lol

1 Like

UK brother :+1: I’m UK too. Weather has been appalling for the two I have outside but if anything they will be unkillable if they survive haha.

My indoor plants are so spoilt :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Its called being a Auto. It does what it wants, when it wants.

3 Likes

Ahh it’s been trash ain’t it lol one month it was mad hot now it’s windy as like autumn :joy: I’m still a beginner so I still in a cupboard got a long way to go before I’m in a set up like yours :laughing: I’m workin in it though! Looking nice tho bro! Where about are you in U.K.? I’m hertfordshire :v:t2:

1 Like

I’m Staffordshire, me and my brother got sick of buying crap so decided to be our own supply. It’s not a bad setup but was definitely all the gear no idea until some of the gurus on here helped out, before this I had grown two plants in the window no nutes, no P. H’d water no clue but they survived with a tiny yield​:joy::joy: until now I’d grown two plstill learning every day but it’s been fun so far.

2 Likes

How much did ya get off the window plant’s lol? And how big did they get? I thought about doing a little solo cup just on the window sil see how big she gets lol

Half oz or so lol

1 Like

Not bad at all mate lol!

1 Like