Auto flowering questions

I started mine at 24 for two weeks just to watch em grow, :seedling: They are a fun strain :hugs:

1 Like

Lol. I guess I should say as close to correct the first time.

1 Like

and i thought i was the only one who knew Murphy.
he’s been around me so much, i was thinging of charging him rent.
he even tied to fix me up with his sister…lmao

will

6 Likes

And I bet she’s a real bitch! Lol

1 Like

Me and Murphy are like best friends. It’s a love hate relationship. As far as patience, I have more than any body. Cause I never use them.

2 Likes

Two timer .LOL LOL .I didn’t know we lived so close . He’s my neighbor .
Hammer .

1 Like

I want to post a question about autoflowers. How do I do that? I can’t locate a posting icon anywhere.

1 Like

you have to build trust by reading topics and liking posts and such. The + Topic will appear in the Forum Categories after you drill down to where you want to be to post.
@Bushman

Reply to this post and tag me with like I did to you and then like my post and you should be a lot closer,

Welcome to ILGM Lots of good folks willing to help you out.

Hi all,

noob question here… are autos feminised?

Yes, they sure are!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Tnx @ktreez420

I am planing to try my first ever grow.
It will be outdoors, Blueberry autos.
My location is in the eastern Mediterranean which is always sunny :slight_smile: , does it matter when I start my grow??
Was thinking about mid to late March…
any advice is much appreciated

1 Like

I’m dropping two seeds of Blueberry autos every month now for outside. It doesn’t matter when with autos as long as the chance of frost is gone. Even then, you could protect them like any other tender plant.

My last two will be dropped after counting back to expect a harvest at the Winter solstice. I’ll base the timing on planting the last two by how long these I have going now will take.

I’m hoping that the last couple will get that color with the cooler temps…

4 Likes

Hey guys, I am as green ( beginner) as it gets in cannabis growing, but very experienced gardener, we are homesteading in NorCal at 5,000 feet elevation growing successfully all kind of veggies and fruits…last year I started cultivate oyster mushrooms, this year I will attempt cannabis…

Got white widow auto from ilgm, is it all females ? Or do I need to watch for males ? Got 20 seeds germinating…

Happy to join the " outlaws", I don’t smoke, but I want to grow it successfully… Its a project like a hundreds different before…
Thx

1 Like

Autos are all feminized. Due to possible stress factors, I always keep an eye out for any signs of a hermaphrodite. To not catch that in time can ruin a crop.

Always watch…

3 Likes

Hey there Ragnar, Welcome! The WW auto are feminised which means they will be female. Yeah i get the project thing lol. pH is important of the water going in and out but im sure you prob know that already with your gardening experience. Look forward to seeing how you like growing it. Dont be afraid to ask questions everyone is really really helpful.
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Wow, that was fast, thanks, I appreciate that, I will be watching…

1 Like

Sometimes it works that way. Sometimes it seems like forever before you can get a response. :wink:

Timing is everything…

2 Likes

Thanks @FloridaSon, i thought there was a chance some could turn hermie. Im just waking up so i usually look throught the forum to see what i can learn or interesting things to read or just saying hello. dont be afriad to look at all the different threads, you never can tell what you are going to pick up

2 Likes

Thanks, yeah the project thing…just ask my wife…lol
When I told her I want to se if I can successfully grow a couple plants she already knew what’s coming…
Luckily we live on 180 acres of mountains…
Thanks for the welcome !

4 Likes

Sounds wonderful, i hope you have a great grow and get some awesome girls then, this is pretty interesting How To Grow Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds Complete Guide there are a heap of infomation in the guides and blog as well so pleanty to read and learn about. im not really a green thumb and its my natural habit to read as much as i can about something i dont know about and am trying to do lol. oh and the serch function on this site is amazing, i search a lot as well

2 Likes