Auto flowering feminized sour diesel outdoor grow

Okay, I’m going to get some floramite and maybe some DE. I can look forward to a smaller yield or will they eventually kill the whole plant?

1 Like

Look on Amazon for something called green cleaner and do a little research . I say research because I haven’t used it myself but some people swear by it and it can ( supposedly) be used right up to a few days before harvest . Worth looking into

1 Like

@Whyteboy1994, I grow outside also and have never had them kill a plant, and @FloridaSon is right…be careful with your buds cause they will taste like fidos ass! Made the mistake once and the taste was so bad I was going to throw it all away until I looked on high times where a guy said soak in ice water for 24 hours, and damned if it didn’t work! Taste was great!

6 Likes

I wish I had heard that tip before. I ended up trashing everything. No sense in having bud I can’t stomach to smoke!

I’ll still avoid it in flower because I can still taste it if I think about it. Fool me once…

2 Likes

@FloridaSon…it sure does work, couldn’t believe how good it tasted after soaking for 24 hours…and that sucks ass having to throw away all your hard work and money…that’s why I researched it like I did…and I’m glad I did too…it was a bunch of bud…

4 Likes

That is a great tip! Thanks for sharing that @Sittingbull64

1 Like

Your welcome @MattyBear…I don’t put stuff on here unless I’ve tried it myself and it really does work!

4 Likes

Hi @Whyteboy1994 I also plant outside and this my first time growing Auto’s outside but in 7 gallon fabric pots and 4 fem’s in the ground for the first time. This will be my second grow , last season I grew 9 fem’s in fabric pots and was extremely happy with my harvest so I thought to grow a little different this year . I would really appreciate if you tag me , love watching others grows to compare on how my girl’s are doing , I learn so much from this Forum.
Thank You
MBgrower

2 Likes

Good information, I’m going to just spray rosemary oil on them and neem oil until they start flowering not gonna worry about it to much. I’ve got a clone off her that’s growing without any mites so I’m thankful for that at least.

1 Like

Will be keeping this forum updated on at least a weekly basis, @MBgrower

2 Likes

I just read my first few posts and forgot to mention I’ve recently gotten off probation… Yay me… no more home visits from the P.O.

6 Likes

Thank you @Whyteboy1994 , I’ll should be posting some pictures tomorrow. It’s been rainy and chilly , in the 50’s but starting Monday the weather is sunny and in the 70’s , I have 4 Auto’s I need to transplant into fabric pots plus 2 Gold Leaf fem’sthat are about 3 weeks and are ready to go straight the ground, 2 more Gold Lead & 2 WW fem’s that need a little more time before they get put in the ground. I’m definitely transplanting the Auto’s , I hear they don’t like to be moved , there in Solo cups , I’m going to carefully cut the bottoms of the cups then put them straight into fabric pots, once the roots stretch into the pots, I plan on removing the cups. This way I won’t disturb the roots. I’ll tag you if your interested.
Thank You Again
MB:herb: Happy Growing

1 Like

It’s a really good feeling when you get free from them!

3 Likes

@MBgrower you can tag me anytime I enjoy getting up here and seeing something new, I learn allot from these forums. You’ve got a bit of tending to do within the next month with all those plants!
@FloridaSon absolute great feeling, who said nothing in life is free! I’m hoping for a pound off that little clone.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Filling out this spot I picked out very nicely! Getting a little tall now tho gonna switch to 12\12 tomorrow… I wish lol! @FloridaSon @anon95385719 @Sittingbull64 @MBgrower @peachfuzz @Sasquatch

3 Likes

Looking VERY nice. When I grew strictly outdoors I would keep a few in pots outside and when I wanted them to flower I would put them in the shed for 12/12 and make them.

1 Like

Damn @Whyteboy1994 talk about some big girls! Your’s are rocking too! Love that sunshine!

2 Likes

LMAO…I need a part number for the timer you use for that light!!!

bb1cc0ed6a39a7a65d99361ddad5e5a9b93dc5c3

2 Likes

Looks like these girls are outside… how are you manipulating there light schedule?
Tarps or tent… outside or inside?

Can’t tell for sure . … . And I’m really medicated… :grin:
:v::sunglasses:

1 Like