Auto flowering dying after germation, early vegitatioin

The seeds I have for Auto Willow seeds and I’ve grown before but for some reason the seeds are only growing to certain heights like three to 4 inches then dying. They become brittle with spots on the end. I water a lot but they end up dying. I 'm using a grow tent with a 600 watt grow light and I keep it at 80-90 degrees since it’s cold up here. Help!!!

1 Like

How often are you watering and how are you watering? How many weeks in do they die after sprouting?
You should fill out a support ticket with all the important info requested on it so you can get proper help

There’s a support ticket on the main page you could fill out which would really help people help you better with your issues

Without a support ticket (and/or pictures) all we can do is guess …my guess is a pH issue

1 Like

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Here’s a support ticket @lavakane

Just off hand with only the info you provided , I would say you are over-watering…

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

That’s what I was just going to post @peachfuzz
Also the light is wrong
And third heat 90 is way to hot for seedIngs
You must have air flow.

Will

2 Likes

I found that temperature and climate are critical especially as relates to seedlings. I keep my temp between 72-78f and I also measure my soil temp and keep it 70-76f. I bought a meat thermometer at Wal-Mart for about $12 that I just stick right into the soil. I also have a laser thermometer for measuring temp directly on the plant(s). Once I started monitoring and maintaining proper soil temp and covering my seedling in saran wrap to hold in moisture above 50% they thrived.

So:
Air Temp: 72-78f
Soil Temp: 70-75%
Humidity: 50-70% (seedlings)
Fans running to keep the air moving at all times but not harshly direct onto the plants.
Measure the dry weight and then measure the wet weight after watering then you know when next to water based (approx) on weight. A digital scale that measures grams is useful for this.

I am not in a tent(can’t afford one yet). I have 2 humidifiers going to keep the humidity high. And I have a portable electric heater to keep the room at 77f when the lights go off at night.

2 Likes

Sounds good you might want to to consider keeping it closer to 78 than 72

• best of luck :thumbsup:
2 Likes

I had one do the same heat and over watering was my issue. What I did was take a solo clear cup made some holes on the side towards the bottom and put it on top of plant till it came out of seedling stage keeps humidity high which they need , but I’m no expert at growing it worked for me. I misted the inside of cup daily by the way. Good luck I’m sure someone will give the key to your issue :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Here are the current Plants, they have been the same height for two weeks now and two have died.

1 Like

Where is your heater located ? look deficient as hell brother … don’t put the heater facing them directly…

Root rot and heat stress to me brother … I can be wrong but I think that’s the issue … poke some holes in that pot and turn that heater the other direction it’s ok if it gets into the mid to high 60s in there … hope that helps

1 Like

3 Likes