Auto flower will not flower?

I had one like that was suppose to be an auto skunk mass. Had it out side for 75 days and never started to bud. Ended up having to buy a tent and put it under 12/12… took a ton of bending branches and tops down to make it fit after the stretch.

I do have two more seeds from the same batch and same strain that I will try after this one is done…

You can see all the strings that I used to tie it down. Thing is in a 4x4x80 tent to.

2 Likes

My GSC took 90 days to flower and she was on a 14/10 schedule.

Good to know, my concern with the Sour D is that it is getting huge, and almost too close to the lights. Any suggestions on that?

1 Like

@Trap906 … First off, WELCOME to the forum! Your plant looks like it’s in need of a lollypop trim & maybe a little pruning. The lollypop trim will cause the plant to send all growth to the tops.

@GAlex are you sure the Sour D is an auto? It was asked but not answered. Are the beans ILGM?

They don’t offer ILGM in autoflower.

Scratch that! They do offer it. Check the package, you could have been sent photos.

@AAA sadly, these are not ILGM seeds, it is the one and only time I will be buying seeds elsewhere. They were sold as auto though.

@Trap906 Holy Mother of a giant plant! That is beautiful.

I have been doing some slow trimming on it ever day she was alot bushier then she is now…

3 Likes

@GAlex thanks man. I never expected her to get how she did considering I never really took great care of her…

@Trap906 … you can watch videos on YouTube that will show you how to Lollipop trim your plants.

Its flowering now…
Throw into a 12/12 lighting schedule…
Good to go…:wink:
:v::sunglasses:

It started flowering today! Thank you all, I had just run out of patience.

1 Like

The hairs, or pistils, aren’t indicative of ripeness, rather the trichomes are. That WW has several weeks of maturation left.

1 Like

Completely different strains, though. One is a Sativa and one is an Indica. Of course they’re going to be different. Nothing to do with auto genetics, there, just basic strain differences. :grinning:

I believe some have mentioned putting them in the dark for 2 days then switching to a 12on/12off to try and force flipping.