Auto Flower Tricchome Assessment Please

Can anyone give me their opion on these Trichomes ?S20200511_0001 S20200511_0002 S20200511_0003 S20200511_0006 S20200511_0007 S20200511_0008 S20200511_0009 S20200511_0010 S20200511_0011 S20200511_0012 S20200511_0013

3 Likes

I see a lot of clear and cloudy, she still has a ways to go yet depending on what you’re going for… An overall shot of the plant will help too.

3 Likes

You’re close, at this point just wait for some of those trichomes to turn amber. Have you started a flush yet, or planned on it at all? If not, now is a good time to make your plan. Maybe wait for someone more experienced than me to check in first, but I would start the flush on those now if I were you.

1 Like

Thanks @Covertgrower and @Cap_Ron, I have flushed and have attached pictures of the two girls. The one has been fighting for her life the whole time but I refused to give up on her. :smile:

1 Like

Good lookin ladies. What strain is that?

Your trikes look about 2 or 3 weeks from done. But ive seen it take longer. Id be flushing, and looking for ambers every other day or so. Ive got a white og on now that is frosty already. End of flower wk 3

Thanks @Silverback, the big one is an Auto Blueberry and the little one is a Auto Northern Lights. The girls are 93 days young today and I still got another 2 to 3 weeks ? :cry: They say Autos have a mind of their own. I have another 3 the same age that still don’t have any pistils showing yet. I switched them to 12/12 to see if I can movtivate them. LOL My new hobby and it is like a Full Time Job. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yea, once you get past 1 or 2 plants it starts feelung a little like work for sure.

A word of caution… i have had plants that went very long and never did present ambers the way i am used to. Two grows ago i had an amnesia haze auto that was beutiful, buds filled out and trichomes turned milky for the most part. Very few ambers tho. It happens sometimes, trichomes are a great indicator but arent fool proof. Be mindful of that, and if she stops bulking up but trichomes look clear it might just be that pheno, or an environmental issue.

1 Like

Thanks @Silverback, I appreciate all the information I can get as a Newbie trying for finish out my first grow. The Dry Room is configured and READY. LOL

Plants looking good I have had Northern Light Autos go 16 weeks to get full maturity. Glad you’re enjoying your new hobby.

Thanks @kellydans, Need all the help I can get ! I use to kill everything I tried to grow ! :grinning:

1 Like

I can not believe the SIZE of that BB. Agree with other posters. I see you caught a star fish :fishing_pole_and_fish: There are a few amber on the sugar leaves but that is expected. The pictures of the buds (star fish or pistils in them) is a better indicator. Clear & cloudy.
The 3 BB I harvested took 88, 102 and 108 days. Given the size of your girl and how long she took just growing, I would not doubt you will be beyond 108 fays.
You are going to get some nice buds from her she does finish

Thanks @beardless, BB # 2 topped out at 38.5 inches before she stopped growing and is now focuing on her BUDS. I will keep a close eye on those Trichomes and keep you posted. The other 3 our showing small signs of Pistils forming so keep me in your Prayers. LOL :smirk:

@Supajew420

1 Like

@beardless plant number 2 is looking way better I’m thinking tomorrow I use the zoom for nice pics

still seeing a lot of white pistils

1 Like

Yess this one looks like it’s got some time still but honestly it seems like it’s got 3x the amount of flower on it already

this has been sittin in the jar for almost a week now, I pop it open 1-2s a days for a few seconds… it looks really dark and seems to have alot of trichomes but I’m not sure if it’s starting to get moldy… hard to tell but its fluffy and a little wet, definitely not smokable.

Look at it under your loupe and see if it looks like spiderweb. If it does it is mold. It shouldn’t seem wet when it is put in jars. It will also smell musty if it gets moldy.

S20200517_0004 S20200517_0002 S20200517_0003

this only hung in the tent for 3 days but the rest of the harvest is still drying. today is the 4th day drying

1 Like